♡ 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕦𝕤

This, now that we've disowned JKR, is canon. Okay? Okay.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, can tell me that Dean wasn't a closeted Gay until at least mid Half Blood Prince.

Yes, I am aware he dated Ginny. BUT, she is the only girl we know he dates. I cannot for the life of me remember when the split but I believe they split because Ginny couldn't keep hiding it or some shit like that. We don't even know who Dean goes to the Yule Ball with (Seamus took Lavender. Gays supporting Gays (Well Bi in Lavender's case) Headcanon accepted) 

Hear me out with Seamus because Ireland in the 90s was wildt. Also Ireland was (Arguably still is) a very religious country. Seamus at school was 100% open and out. But at home, it was a big no no so he hid it and I feel like he tried to suppress his feelings, but he had this big ass crush on tall asf, Dean. 

And the reason we don't see it during their years at Hogwarts? Dean only comes out towards the end of sixth year, right before the Ministry is taken over by Voldy. And we all know that Dean, beacuse he's half blood with no proof he's half blood hence thinking he's a muggle born, has to go on the run because he can't go back to Hogwarts because it only accepts Half bloods with proof they're half blood now.

Headcannon time:

Dean and Seamus aren't on Platform 9 3/4 when Albus is going for his first year at the end because they've adopted a little Irish girl who's not old enough for Hogwarts yet. She's muggle born but they were unaware of this when they adopted her . Also Same sex Marriage was only made legal in Ireland in 2015, the epilogue takes place in 2017 so they'd have only have been able to get married for 2 years and they definitely didn't want to adopt out of marriage. (Yes they could have married in England but I always saw it as Dean wanted to move to Seamus' country because Seamus already spent ages in the UK.) They'd live in Kenmere and frequently go to Kenmere Kesteral games. 

People say that they'd adopt a Muggle child but I don't feel like they would because it seems kinda selfish to adopt a Muggle child into a wizarding family knowing that this child will not be able to perform magic. They'd go for the kid that they've been told has had lots of weird things happen to them. Stuff only magic can explain and if the child did turn out to be muggle, they'd raise the child without magic. They'd both know how to because they've both got one muggle parent.