❁ᶜʰᵃʳˡⁱᵉ ʷᵉᵃˢˡᵉʸ

Here's a load of my favourite headcannons for Charlie

1- Charlie @ Christmas
(This is based off a Tumblr post)

Baiscally, I cannot write this one for shit some imma just explain it.
The basis of the post I saw was that Charlie, sometime after the Battle Of Hogwarts, goes back to the Burrow and takes "The kids" (We've all accepted that Charlie is Ace so you can guess) with him. He's basically like "Wotcher Mum, I brought the kids, hope that's okay." And it's just three dragons in onesies. 

Tell me Charlie wouldn't do that. I. Dare. You.

2- Charlie & Tonks being best friends
(Based off Tumblr posts and Canon facts and Opinions)

So, we all know (Or now know), Charlie and Tonks were in the same year at Hogwarts. And we all know Tonks was the biggest trouble maker since the Marauders. I believe (and nobody can tell me otherwise) that Charlie fed Tonks these Ideas for pranks. That and they'd just relentlessly tease each other. Especially when Charlie became Prefect and Quidditch Captain. I also believe that Tonks, whilst she never played actual quidditch, she definitely played in friendly games and she'd morph into other players just to wind Charlie up. You can't convince me they weren't best friends.

3- Charlie saving his and Bill's ass in the Dark (Forbidden) Forest
(Based off Hogwarts Mystery)

I mean this is basically canon thanks to Hogwarts Mystery. The whole conversation between MC and Bill basically says that Bill had helped Charlie go into the Dark forest because Charlie had got it in his head that he'd find a dragon in there and Bill practically says that If it weren't for Charlie's tracking skills they'd have either starved or been eaten. Now I can't get the idea of Charlie being like "Thought you wanted to be a Curse-Breaker. You'll face worse than this when Curse-Breaking." and Bill just retaliating and being like "If you don't shut the fuck up, I'll give you detention." or some shit like that. Then Charlie just following his senses and using their footprints and other creatures footprints to get themselves out of the forest and Bill just being amazed by his little brother because, wow he knows what he's doing.

4- Charlie refusing to make potions that would harm creatures
(Based off my own opinion and a tumblr post)

You can't tell me that you can't see a little fourth year Charlie look Professor Snape right in the eye and tell him that he's not making Doxicide. Like I fully believe that Charlie couldn't morally make doxicide. One, because it contains Dragon Liver and he couldn't use something that came from a Dragon. Even his first wand had a Unicorn hair core. Two, Doxicide kills/harms doxies. He would not make a potion if he knew it would harm an innocent creature.

5- Charlie and Hagrid and Dragons
(Based off Canon)

Do I need to explain why I love this? Like Hagrid and Charlie both adored Dragons. Like you can't tell me that Hargid didn't invite Charlie for tea and Rock Cakes every weekend just so they could sit and talk about dragons and magical creatures. And Charlie would help Hagrid when he got an ever so slightly illegal or dangerous creature. Like we can all assume that Kettleburn adored Charlie and he'd give Charlie all this information on these Illegal creatures and Charlie would use the "I'm widening my knowledge" excuse that he'd learned off his friend to make it seem normal.

I love this tbh because Hagrid tells Ron that he liked Charlie because he was good with animals in the main series and I think that line wholly influenced this whole headcanon.

6- Charlie being the only one that really supported Bill and Fleur
(Based off Canon and my own opinions)

We all know that not many of the Weasley's actually liked Fleur (Idk why because she wasn't THAT bad. She's french, they live very differently to Brits). Especially Molly and Ginny. We also all know that Charlie was Bill's best man and that they were actually really close. I just think that Charlie was really supportive of the fact that Bill loved Fleur, the same way Bill was supportive over Charlie not wanting to marry or any of that. I feel like he was also the only person that saw how much Fleur genuinely loved Bill and I think he saw that way before any of the other Weasleys. 

7- Charlie and Bill being literal best friends
(Based off Canon and opinions)

I have lots of feelings about Charlie and Bill after Hogwarts. I think they definitely wrote to each other ALL the time and Charlie always told Bill everything he learned about the dragons and when their friends from Hogwarts visited him and things like that. I think their relationship is so precious, especially since I feel like, if you headcanon Charlie as Autistic, Bill was the only one to properly understand Charlie's needs and put the effort in to help him and try to understand why Charlie is the way he is. 

(Okay so that might just be my emotions of wanting someone to understand my Autism and care about me the way Bill cares about Charlie but let's void my emotions because they're not important. But seriously, someone be the Bill to my Charlie because I just want someone to understand me)

8- Charlie being the reason Percy thinks he can be Minister of Magic
(Based off a tumblr post)

You can't tell me that Charlie wouldn't tell Percy to aim for what ever he wants. Charlie, a smol dragon boi, would 100% shout at Percy for not aiming as high as he wants. He'd know how it feels to be told that you can't do something that you really want to do (Lets be honest, Molly didn't want Charlie chasing Dragons). He would definitely fuel Percy with Ambition whilst also reminding him that if he doesn't make it, it isn't the end of the world and there's lots of other important jobs at the Ministry.