Chapter 1: Jaune Li Britannia

Note: here's the first installment of the crossover between Code Geass and Rwby now I'll get some things out of the way, the story will remain partial with the canon plotline of Code Geass with minor changes as per usual with crossover based stories, another change is that Charles Zi Britannia is a doting and loving father to Jaune, Cornelia and Euphemia while cold and impartial to the rest, you're probably wondering that would be against his written character but it's my story and the man should at least be a good father to SOME of his children at least.
Another change is that Euphie while she is as sweet as can be in canon but in this story she's also a hardened Knightmare Pilot who's skills are a match to Cornelia so she won't be dying like in canon.
So for the folks on Fanfiction.Net and AO3 you'll need to use your imagination for some non canon vehicles and Knightmares.
Now like all of my stories, I'm in need of original characters to take the lead of Non Combatant Officials for Jaunes Personal army along with Ace Knightmare Pilots and Commanding Officers. For the first three who submit their ocs of a chosen field will be implemented unedited.
Now I'm going to say this only once for this story, I've found a Beta Reader who can read and edit the works to the best of his abilities. It's my boy @ZergPsycho so if anyone has problems with my stories especially since my boy is helping then the problem is not my work, it's the haters. If you don't like how it's written even when I moved it to Google Docs where it's easier to properly grammer the story and when I have an editor who's doing the best to edit my shit even when he has his own shit, then don't read.
Now last note is that I'm requesting ideas to be implemented into the story if you do then I'll do a shout out to ya Doods!
One last last thing Doods, anyone want to recommend possible romantic interests? Be it canon or ocs, the two current female ocs that can be romanced is The Witch Demon Silvaria herself and Jaunes Personal Knight

——

A Large Battleship is seen flying calmly through the airs of the planet known as earth, the cruiser held a color scheme of Dark Purple, White and Gold though the sheer size shown it was extremely durable and with the number of cannons, missile pods and more planted on the ships hull shown that no one would be stupid enough to try and fight it.
The Ship was codenamed 'Crimson Rose' which was a Devastator-Class Arial Cruiser in service to the Holy Britannian Empire which in current date has control of 1/3 of the entire planet which is an extreme feat of the current ruler, Charles Zi Britannia, and his view on Absolute Darwinism being the true law of the world which is also a law that the commander didn't fully agree but it allowed people to power through and become stronger because of it as to not be killed.
Within the bridge of the battle cruiser is where a man wearing a Purple Britannian Military Uniform was sitting on what looked like a Royal Throne, the man was holding onto a wooden shaft and golden handle cane as a supporting device to his weak leg though it wasn't the mans combat skill that was valued but his tactical mind.
"General Varian, ETA to Area 11 is precisely 45 Minutes from the Okinawa Airfield" One of the bridges operators called out to the man who looked up which the mans hat no longer covered his aged but experienced eyes "thank you, Inform Prince Jaune that we are close to docking in Area 11" The General called out prompting the operator to stand and place his right fist onto his left breast "Yes My Lord"

Within a fancy lavished office that belongs to a man formerly known as Jaune Arc, Jaune was from a planet known as remnant but was killed during a grimm invasion of a large settlement though the Blonde Knight wouldn't have been killed if his friends didn't betray and abandon him in the midst of battle.
Jaune was shocked and angry that his so called friends that his very soul was reincarnated to a new body with a new name 'Jaune Li Britannia' Second Son to Emperor Charles Zi Britannia and Second Prince to the Holy Britannian Empire, Fraternal Twin Brother to Cornelia Li Britannia and a Doting Big Brother to Euphemia Li Britannia.
Jaune through his hatred made him fit into this new world like a perfect sized shoe then used that hatred to get what he deserved through his birthright which also made him and his two loving sisters become favored children to Charles who spoiled them even more than the rest of his offspring.
Though as the years went by for jaune who continued to climb rank within the Britannian Military and gathered experience on Planet Earth caused the man's barely contained rage to mellow out immensely therefore his original personality returned with himself being far more Laxed, Casual and Laid Back much to the dismay to the War Goddess herself.