Chapter Eleven- Leo's P.O.V.

Leo's P.O.V.

        Where is my phone? Cursing I kept looking under the couch, in the closet and even in the toilet. No luck. Looks like I will be late today. Giving a heavy sigh while grabbing my keys, I made my way out the door before running down the front steps. Of all days to be late, I thought while running into my white car before zooming off down the long driveway.

        What a week it had been, from finally meeting Toni to finally kissing that sweet Nikolai. I did not want to force myself on him; the kiss at the hospital was simply an accident. I was simply so worried about him, ever since he collapsed at the airport in my arms. There would be no way I would ever forgive myself if something did end up happening to him.

        The kiss in my kitchen was something I was not expecting, his lips moving against mine had an even better feeling than I had imagined. Happily sighing I lifted my sunglasses up onto my head before parking on the street.

        Running inside I started giving everyone in the hall a slight nod while apologizing, “Mi dispiace.” After taking my black suit jacket off, I started opening my office door before instantly stopping short in my tracks.

        “Emilio?” My eyes narrowed while taking in the smirking man sitting in my chair, with his legs up on the desk. “What are you doing here?” I angrily asked while folding my arms over my chest.

        “Nice to see you too love,” that deep voice of his said, the voice that once used to make goosebumps erupt onto my skin and butterflies fly in my stomach. However now, that voice made me sick and had absolutely no effect on me.

        Giving him my best glare, I watched as he slowly got up and started walking over to me, looking like a messed up cat. “What are you doing here?” I asked again, very close to losing my temper. This man needs to learn to stay away; I thought I had made that clear by breaking up with him.

        “Oh you know, just checking up on my love,” he said while standing in front of me and running his fingers up and down my chest. Rolling my eyes, I slapped his fingers away before I really did throw up. “That and to you know, assicurarsi Niki sapeva quello che stave facendo in.”

        Make sure Niki knew what he was getting into? What the hell? “What are you talking about; did you do something to Nikolai?”

        “I did nothing to him; he did everything on his own.” About to ask him to keep explaining I watched as he suddenly turned the TV on in the corner.

        It was set to a popular gossip channel, one of those shows which is absolutely stupid and lowers a person’s IQ score every time they watch it. “Emilio you are wasting my time.”

        “Am I?” He asked while raising a dark eyebrow.

        Sources confirm Italian fashion designer Leo Mattucci and new boyfriend spent a weekend in Italy together. “What?” I all but screamed while watching a picture of Nikolai and myself kissing in my house. “What did you do?” I yelled while pushing him on the chest, making him stumble back a few steps.

        “What did I do? I am not an American intern who gets it on with my boss.”

        “You have no idea what you are talking about, you cazzo maiale.”

        “Oh so I am a fucking pig? I think you are mistaken, you are the fucking pig.”

        “What did you do to Nikolai?”