Chapter Seventeen- Leo's P.O.V.

A/N: beginning of this is spicy. This is also in Leo's point of view. This story is coming to an end, and will probably finish in a chapter or two:)

        Being pulled into my bedroom by the man that I love had to be the sexiest turn on ever. Nikolai’s grip on my hand tightened before he turned towards me and smiled. Oh his smile, the one that would brighten his freckled filled face; was what turned my heart into mush.

        Sighing into the kiss he leaned up to give me, I wrapped my arms around his slender body while deepening the kiss. Backing up, my arms picked Nikolai up before he could fall and gently placed him onto the bed. Goosebumps were forming onto my skin when remembering the last time we were in a bed together. Every moan every intake of breath, every little thing that happened between us was making my skin burn with desire. Speaking of desire, the smell of desire had filled the air ever since we first walked through the front door.

        Leaving those softs lips, my lips landed on his neck, not stopping until I was sure a hickey was forming. I want everyone to look at him and know that he was mine. The sudden possessive feelings were new to me; no one had ever made me feel so strongly. One thing I did know was now that this wonderful man was in my life, there would be no way I could lose him.

        Slowly pulling that purple long sleeved shirt off, my fingers eagerly lifted up the orange floral shirt as well. Once his smooth silky skin was exposed my lips wasted no time in licking and tasting the smooth skin. My confidence was boosted when deep moans were coming out of that gorgeous mouth of his.

        Continuing to kiss down his body, I felt my body react while nuzzling the front of his jeans. After slowly pulling those pesky pants off, my eyes looked back up into those beautiful eyes. When I saw they were already looking at me, I could not stop myself from leaning up and giving him another long slow kiss.

        Our tongues were rolling around with each other’s, making me moan into his mouth. My moans were becoming louder and I was becoming harder when those delicate fingers found their way into my hair. I desperately wanted to memorize every single groove of his mouth.

        Slowly pulling back I looked down into his lust filled eyes and could not help but smile. He was simply so beautiful. There is absolutely nothing that I would ever want to change about him. “I do not know how I got so lucky with you,” I whispered while lightly tracing my thumb on his cheek.

        His eyes started to get watery while he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. “I love you so much,” he whispered into my neck.

        “Ti amo,” I whispered before giving him another kiss. “Voglio fare l’amore con te.” Looking into his eyes I said, “I want to make love to you.”

        His breathing started to grow heavier when he whispered, “Please make love to me.” Those five simple words were making my already painful erection much more painful.

         No other words were needed after that as my lips returned to his skin while my hands lowered his boxers. Taking my own shirt off, my lips returned to his while feeling his fingers take my pants off. When he lowered my briefs down, I looked into his eyes before grinding our lower halves together.

     The friction was like no other, I quickly realized I needed to stop before the friction was making us both come. Kissing down his freckly body once again, I stopped while coming face to face with his hard as a rock erection, which was basically waving at me. Giving him a smirk my lips started nibbling on his inner thigh while my fingers slowly made their way around to his entrance.