blood has never been thicker than water

"Why are you forgiving me?"

"Because you didn't do anything wrong." 

In which Bomin reunites with his hyungs. 

Bomin was discharged the morning after his sleepover with Yeeun. Donghyun and Joochan had dropped off clothes for the nurse before they went to their first schedule. The one day they had a schedule had to be the day Bomin got discharged. They were all disappointed. 

Jaehyun had been discharged the day before because he hadn't been drugged. He was still unable to do much other than getting up to go to the bathroom or the kitchen. But he was home. 

Yeeun's manager drove Bomin and her to her apartment, the car was silent. Bomin was on his phone as the 00' line had sent him several concerned text messages, they had just found out from Sungyoon what happened. Yeeun was talking to her other friends who were teasing her about letting the younger stay with her. 

About halfway to her apartment, Bomin's phone rang. He just stared at it, he couldn't answer, although he wanted to see his hyungs. He didn't want to have to see there disappointment in him. He had failed them. He had failed Jaehyun. Well, at least Bomin thought he had. 

"It's Seungmin." He whispered shakingly as his thumb hovered over the answer button. 

Yeeun hit the answer button and put the phone up to her ear, startling Bomin. "I'll talk for you." She mouthed. 

"Bominnie?" Seungmin's voice rang in Yeeun's ear. 

"It's me, Yeeun. Bomin isn't ready to talk to you so I'm talking for him." She explained as Bomin looked at her gratefully. She really understood what he needed. 

"C-Can he hear me?" Seungmin asked nervously, just letting them talk to him was enough for his hyungs. 

"One sec, I'll put you on speaker, my side will be on mute incase Bomin says something, and then I'll tell you, Min." She spoke calmly, she didn't want to overwhelm Bomin nor Seungmin. 

"Bominnie, I know you don't want to talk to us right now, and that's okay. But I just-I just want you to know that I love you. We all love you. Jaehyun wanted me to let you know that he is okay. We all really miss you. Please come home soon. I love you, Choi Bomin." He said brokenly before hanging up. 

Bomin said something as he took his phone back. "I love you too." 

A week, he had a week before he saw his hyungs again. He wanted to take a week with just him and Yeeun. He needed it, He was away from his company. He was away from the chaos of the staff. He had calm. He didn't want calm all the time. Just one week. One week without the staff fighting. One week where it was just him and one of the people he viewed as his family. 

They felt closer than his real family, Golden Child, Yeeun, Daehwi, Hyunjin, Sanha. They were more family than his biological. He loves his biological family. But he is closer to his second family. 

5 days left until he went home he got a text from Jibeom.