stupid boy

{inspiration from Maknae? by JiminWreckerSugaBias on AO3}

"I don't deserve to be the maknae."

Kangmin is about 17-years-old. 

Comments hurt. 

But when a suicidal teenage boy going through puberty hears them?

They hurt a lot more. 

Yeonho, Yongseung and Kangmin had just gotten back from school. They had about an hour until their schedules, while Yongseung and Yeonho went to cuddle and sleep in Yeonho and Hoyoung's room. Kangmin was laying on the couch looking at his schedule on his phone before logging into twitter. 

He smiled as he saw all the sweet comments, he didn't see many about himself but just seeing his hyungs get so much love made him so happy. 

He was excited when he finally found a comment with his name in it. 

But his smile dropped quickly. 

YongWang02;

I wish Yongseung was the maknae instead of the lazy brat. He's so clingy!!! His members are obviously sick of him, I mean I would be too. 

HeonieBestLeader;

Kangmin is so f***king clingy! I don't know how his members don't just beat him up! He deserves it for being such a worthless maknae.

As Kangmin read them over and over again, he felt them tattoo in to his brain. He needed to work harder, he needed to be less clingy. He knew that Yongseung was going to be the maknae soon anyways, but he wanted to prove himself before he left. 

He had received a message from Gyehyeon that schedules had been cancelled due to an emergency. He went to let Yeonho and Yongseung know but saw them watching his favorite movie, without him. He closed the door and wrote a note on the notebook they had taped to the door. 

'I'm going to the gym. See you later.'

He had been at the gym for nearly six hours when he felt his earbuds being pulled out of his ears. 

"You stupid boy! Why would you come here without telling anyone!?" Minchan yelled, he was furious. How stupid could Kangmin be?

"I left a note for Yeonho-hyung and Yongseung-hyung, they were watching  a movie." Kangmin muttered reaching to get his earphones back, the lights and lack of water was making his head hurt. 

"Don't even think about it, boy." Minchan said grabbing Kangmin by his collar and started walking. 

Minchan turned around shocked, Kangmin had started walking the other direction, towards the weight lifting station. 

"YOO KANGMIN!" Minchan started pulling harshly on the boys arm. 

"Let go of me, Minchan-hyung." Kangmin glared teary eyed. He was doing this to be a better maknae, why was Minchan so upset.