8: To Become Her Hero

*Sportacus P.O.V.*

I glared at Robbie as Sara stormed out of her room. How dare he accuse me of doing anything bad to Sara. I would never hurt her. Now my crystal was flashing and beeping again.

I ran out of the room and down the hall. I reached Sara's living room and looked around. I had to find her again. She was in trouble and I had to help.

"What did you do?" Sara's father asked. "Did you hurt my daughter?"

"No, I didn't." I replied. "Where did she go?"

"She went outside, Sporty boy." A gruff voice said.

I spun around and saw Saras' best friend Rocky. She grinned and pointed towards the front door. Rosie the town dance instructor nodded in agreement. Her nose had finally stopped bleeding. And Rocky seemed to be looking her over.

"Thank you, Rocky." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, got get her." She replied. "She needs a good Elf like you."

I didn't bother trying to deny what I was doing and feeling. I had fallen head over heels for Sara rather quickly. And after asking my father, I found out I had already met Sara. Not only that, but I had also declared my love for her when we were children.

I ran out of her house and down the street. I saw the kids playing in the park. Stephanie waved and ran over to me. I continued looking around for Sara.

"Hey Sportacus, are you looking for Sara?" She asked.

"Yes, have you seen her?" I replied still looking around.

"Yup, she headed out towards LazyTown cliffs. She looked really mad too. Be careful, my uncle said some dirt might come loose."

"Thanks, Stephanie. See you later!"

I ran off and flipped over a few walls. I looked up and saw my airship hovering overhead. The ladder hanging down near the ground. I climbed up and into my airship. I dashed around getting it ready to fly. Finally, I jumped into the pilot chair and started flying towards the cliffs.

After flying for a few minutes I reached the cliffs. I jumped out of my pilot's seat and flipped over to the closet. I pulled out my backpack and filled it with different things. I also grabbed some climbing gear, just in case. I flipped my way to the door.

"Okay, door!" I shouted.

The door opened and I ran out. I pulled out my telescope and looked around the cliffs. I spotted Sara still walking up to the top. Stephanie was right, she looked very angry. I frowned and jumped off the door. I folded my arms across my chest and spun around. My glider activated and shifted my pack. I flew down and landed not too far away from Sara.

"Stupid dad and brother acting like I won't defend myself if a guy tries anything!" She muttered. "What am I, five?"

"According to them probably." I said.

"Holy shit! Oh man, Sportacus. Don't sneak up on me like that."

Sara had spun around and started falling backward. I sprang forward and caught her around her waist. I carefully adjusted my grip and helped her stand up. She gripped my shoulder and motioned to a rock. I carefully helped her over and she sat down.

"Thanks, Sportacus." She muttered. "Uh, what are you doing here?"

"You were in trouble." I replied. "As the town hero, I had to help."

"Look Sportacus, the whole town hero thing is cool and all. But I really don't need a hero. I'm perfectly able to save myself."

I winced slightly at her words. All I want is to help. And according to her friend Sara needs it. I'm not going to back down just because she has the Rotten family stubborn streak. I frowned as Sara rolled up her pant leg and examined her prosthetic.