Liar (ch 5)

It had been 3 weeks since the Thor accident at the library and Loki and Peter are literal best friends. Peter would cheer Loki up when he felt bad or guilty just by being himself and Loki cheered Peter up by showing him his magic that made Loki laugh at how Peters eyes twinkled. Loki and Peter would go out and eat everything but Peter never took Loki for granted and always offered to pay. Sometimes Peter would think about life at night and start to cry so Loki would turn into a snake and curl up with a Peter keeping him company all night. But the thing about Loki and Peter, they never planned to see each other, they would just know they would see each other that day.

Like sometimes Loki feels like he's going to see Peter so he will go out and see Peter terrorizing innocent citizens or Loki will literally bump into Peter and both will laugh. Peter never told Loki about Aunt May because she was gone those 3 weeks for vacation. But she's coming back and if Loki notices Peters behavior. Well...its not wise to lie to the god of lies and Peter's just horrible at lying in general. Aunt May returned yesterday and I thankfully did not see Loki because he would of definitely asked questions if he saw my bruised face and body.

I woke up and knew immediately that I was going to see Loki today. I rushed into the bathroom mirror and let out a shaky breath. Okay, all the cuts and bruises are gone so if I avoid May today then I should be fine. I turned back into my room and looked threw my drawers and I saw a dark green T-shirt I've never used before.

A wild smile crept on my face and I laughed as evil as I can. I'm going to match Loki today! I thought confidently and threw the green shirt on along with black ripped jeans. I ran back to the mirror and completely laughed at how stupid I am trying to match Loki.

I grabbed my jean jacket, lunch and backpack and ran out the door. As I finished walking down the stairs I smiled evilly as I imagined Loki's reaction. Then I finally made it to school.

School was fine. Nothing really happened and I managed to avoid my bullies for today. I am definitely going to pay for that tomorrow. I though, smiling weakly as I excited the building.

I continued to look at my surroundings as I try to spot Loki but I decide to stop at a bench to do some work.

I get half way threw when I turn my head to look at black snake crawling up the bench. When the snake finally got beside me, I smiled "Loki?" I tilted my head not sure. Then a green flash forms around the snake.

Then reveals Loki looking at me smiling with a book in his hands. I giggled at his face and he shoved me playfully.

"What's got you so happy?" I said amused as he rolled his eyes

"What I can't be happy to see my mortal friend?" Even though we both saw each other more of a father-son thing, neither of us would admit it. I rolled my eyes at him and he turned to read his book.

My eyes widened as I looked at my clothes, I smirked evilly. Then looked Loki up and down making sure we are matching. I look the other way and bite my lip trying not laugh, then I set my plan in motion.

I take my notebook off my lap and set it on the ground then I shuffle over to him, making him look up at me with a curious look. I bite my lip trying not to laugh but it didn't stop me from smiling and now Loki full attention was on me. Loki pushed his eyebrows together and squinted his eyes at me.

Still biting my lip from laughing, I look at him dead in eyes.

"It looks like we are matching today!" I said proudly and watched him look me up and down then himself while I just sat there smiling stupidly. He then looked me in the eyes before bursting out in laughter, making me laugh with him.