Brothers (ch 12)

I opened the front door with a key Loki made me. I walked in, pushed my backpack on the ground. I was going to find Loki and probably train for a while and then relax, maybe watch a movie. I walked down the hall thinking of what movie to watch when I heard Thor's booming laugh coming from the other side of the hall walking towards me.

My eyes widened and I scanned the area, luckily there was a little room under the stairs and I just got in when Thor walked past me with Loki following behind trying to get him to leave. I waited a minute when the door closed and Thor left, I heard a sigh of relief from Loki.

I opened the little door and maneuvered my way out. I started walking to the front door where Loki was standing as he watched Thor swing his hammer and fly off.

"Hi dad!" I said smirking as Loki jumped like a cat and spun around.

"Oh- Peter! When you get home?" Loki said relaxed it was just me.

"Um about 2 minutes ago, I had to hide when I heard Thor." I calmly said putting my backpack back on the floor.

"Yeah, I thought he'd never leave." Loki said as we walked into the living room were I sat down.

"I had a quick conversation with Thor today." I smirking as Loki whipped around with huge eyes.

"What? How? Why?" Loki's asked walking toward me to sit down.

"Well when I got to school, I found out that we had a some ' special guests' today. When I got there, Tony, Steve and Thor all walked out. Which led to me kicking myself multiple times to stop laughing." I said smiling as Loki chuckled, "Then I decided to read until the speaking thing was done but when I was leaving Thor stopped me." I said and paued for dramatic effect when Loki's eyes went big.

"Well? Spit it out! We don't have all day!" Loki said eagerly and I just laughed.

"He said that I reminding him of his 'baby brother' because I ignored him when he talked to me." I said and watched as Loki visibly choked on air.

"You ignored him! Wow, you are definitely my son." Loki laughed.

"I didn't even mean it! I just blocked him out when I was reading so when he called on me it looked like I was ignoring him!" I said playfully offended. "Not to mention he didn't even used your name, he only referred to you as his 'baby brother' ." I laughed at how Loki's checks turned pink.

"Stupid Oaf!" Loki muttered walking away. "Come to the training room when your done with your school work!" He yelled from the other room.

I got up and tugged my books up the stairs to my room where I did most of my work. When I was done I stood in front of the mirror, closed my eyes and imagined my Asgardian form. When I opened my eyes again, they were back to their different colors and my hair was jet black.

I walked out of my room switching my clothes and made my way to the training room. When I got there Loki was reading off to the side, he looked up and the book disappeared.

Training went fine but I was still a bit sore, now I sat with Loki in the living room as we watching the Little Mermaid. Laughing occasionally when Loki shouted at the TV at how unrealistic the magic was and how mermaids don't look like that at all.

When the movie was done I put on frozen but this time Loki shouted more and louder at the little things like, "THATS NOT HOW MAGIC EVEN WORKS!!" or sometimes it would be, "I CAN DO TRIPLE THE THINGS SHE CAN DO!!" After that I decided to not watch Disney movies with Loki anymore.

The last movie I put on was the Titanic. We both agreed not to talk about it but there was a lot of crying and shouting.

Then after all the movies we both fell asleep on top of each other on the couch.