The blossom of love !!!❤️❤️

Guys thanks for u r support u r vote and comments make me feel good and supported.. ❤️

They share a deep eyelock and then DD enters.. he see them close and smiles then he clears his troat..

Anurag : can't u walk properly and take care of urself?? !!!
DD : ahemm!! Anurag you are caring for a stranger but never cared of me u laughed when I fell !!
Anurag looks at DD
Anurag : is it? I thought I cared for you...
Prerna ( looks confused) : have u lost your mind?? U even don't remenber whether u cared for somebody or not !!

DD looks at her fiercely and then as soon as he opens his mouth to tell her about anu's amnesia anu interrepts
Anurag: who told I forgot? I just joked !!
Prerna : is it a joke? Anyway I am leaving nice to meet you !

Anurag looks at her

Prerna leaves..
DD: Anurag even though u didn't ask her to stay but ur eyes and look says that u wanted her to stay !! Have u fallen in love with her? Love at first sight !! ( he laughs )
Anurag( gets annoyed ) : rubbish !!!! Lets leave as mom will be worried..
DD:hmm
They leave..

Meanwhile prerna reaches home
She sees ali sitting in the living room..suddenly the room changes and he turns into handsome guy..

A bright smile appears on her face

Ali sees prerna looking at him and smiling dreamingly

Ali sees prerna looking at him and smiling dreamingly..he comes closer to her..
Ali : miss beauty what happened are u lost in u r best friends charm..
Suddenly prerna comes back to her senses..
Prerna : umm...mmm.mmm ( thinking what to say ).. where is shivani..
Ali : actually bua went to her aunts house for imp work so shivani was alone and she was tired she called me to come by as she was alone...
Prerna : mmm...y didn't u watch tv..?
Ali : I watched it but there was only boring award show in the tv..
Prerna : Mishael Diana is there isn't it big award show.?
Ali : it can only become interesting when u we will be present in the award show..
Prerna smiles and blushes..

Meanwhile in a big apartment in delhi.
A women walks in
Women : mam!!what's u r plan tomorrow there are many functions offered.. here are the list
The girl gestures her finger saying no
Women walks away...

An elderly women sits near her..
Women : micky are u alright? U said no to all the parties hosted by big agencies to celebrat u r success..

Misheal: miss ragini I am alright I just wanted to clebrate my success alone

I want to go back to mumbai !!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yhe part ends here do tell me in the comments how was it.. what need to be added and what u want to see in upcoming parts.. ❤️❤️❤️..
do u want to see prerna 's romance or anurag's past.. what will happen if diana returns...
follow me for upcoming parts..