🤵 The Dream Wedding 👰

1 and half year later..

Prerna's pov
Its about to be 2 years that so much have happened..
Nivi and anupam's wedding...
Ali and sonali's wedding...
Mr bajaj accepting payal...
I made my debut and my film is a blockbuster hit... It was indeed a shock for me.. I never thought it would turn out like this... Now people recognize me in a second...
Everything happened and I am happy but one thing is what I hate the most
not able to see anurag!!
It has been 6 months since I saw him.. Only talks through phone and video calls...
Yes..he had to go to london for an unexpected business trip...
He had to stay there for 6 months..
And one thing nivi di is pregnant!!
And it has been quite long since nivi di asked me to be their representative...and now I am!! Lately I had many photoshoots..

and now I am!! Lately I had many photoshoots

And calls are on for the new films!

He came back and soon the wedding is planned... Ma doesn't want anymore extension... I was not even able to meet him at the airport due to the shoots and he insisted to not to come...
And now I am all busy in my wedding!! It was quite funny when nivi di send me a pic of anurag when he was very tired of the trip and the wedding preparation that he fell asleep on the sofa itself!!🤣

The sharma nivas was decorated with lights and full of people...
Chatting and laughing.. Indeed its true wedding is the occasion when we all come together to celebrate and enjoy..
Veena was busy welcoming the guest...
Anurag has sent servants to take care that everything is fine... So that veena can stay with prerna..
He also sent bodyguards to take care that nothing bad happens..
As we enter the sharma nivas.. Their were small children runing around in their choli... And aunties talking and gossiping... The teens were busy with the last practice of the wedding dance..
As we go up the stairs.. The walls were newly painted and with photo of the sharmas..

 The walls were newly painted and with photo of the sharmas