❣️The new life.... ❣️

Guys so let's start our rollar coaster ride of fun and romance...

As she steps outside a big car was waiting for her...

DD was waiting for her

DD was waiting for her... he helps her with her luggage... prerna turns to look at her family... she gets little bit of like emotional.... she hugs lil bro, atlast her angel shivi...
She waves at them and get into the car... and leaves for her new journey..

Meanwhile basu bari gets ready to welcome prerna... mohini is busy telling servants what to do...
And in few moments the car enters a big house with a beautiful garden full of flower...

THE BASU BARI

As she enters a everyone who was busy gets lost in her beautiful face

HER DRESS..

Mohini runs towards her

Mohini: awww...ur prettier than in photos...
Prerna smiles... Mohini turns around towards the servants..
Mohini: all of you she is ur new madam take care of her and make her comfortable...( she turns towards prerna and prerna looks shocked )
Prerna( to herself) : I have seen in hindi serials that rich women are rude but she is so soft and loving...
Mohini: y r looking shocked... achcha baba I know what ur feeling... come with me...
She holds prerna's hand and goes towards her room...she sits onher bed and points prerna to sit with her..
Mohini: actually sorry but anu's dad and sis is in england due to some official work...
Prerna stands near her as she talks on
Mohini: y r standing see there is no normality between us.. ok so sit with me...
Prerna sits down..
Mohini starts telling about her family.... and after telling everything...
Mohini: prerna...I liked u very much ur like my daughter for me... now I want to tell u something very imp..