😘😘Aiii!!cuteness unlimited🙈🙈

He looks away..
She looks at him.. and thinks..
" He has suffered so much... I always admired mishelle and was her fan... but knowing what she has done is making me feel guilty of being her fan... he is really a gem that every girls need... but she just left him like that... I will never make him feel the pain he went through again.. !"
" I am made from broken pieces myabe that's y I always get shattered!"

He notices that she was staring at him... he suddenly snaps..
" Oi ladki??? !!"
She looks away and blushes..
He smiles..
" kya hua ladka?? "
" Kya hua?? Hmm... lagtha hai meri queen ko yeh bathaana hoga ki kya hua !"
" queen?? Toh princess kon?? "
" tumhari tarah dusri ladki !"
She makes a shocked expression and pinches him..
" ouch !"
" kon hai woh?? "
" woh tumhari tarah dikhti hai... aur humare beech soyegi.. !"
" humare beech?? "
He pats on her forhead..
" Pagli... tum abhi tak nhi samjhi?? "
" kya...?? achcha tik hai... bus ek aur clue dena... !"
" ok...fine..tum usse humare shaadi ke baad dekhoge ! And she will look exactly like u ! Beautiful eyes...mesmerizing smile...cute nose..everything.. and "
" And?? "
" she will call u mumma !"
" what !!! Mujhe woh mumma kyo bolegi !"
And then it stirkes her and she blushes...and beats him playfully..
" Mumma huh mumma !!"
He then suddenly points her to stop..
She looks at him..wondering what he is up to..
" tumhe mumma nhi toh aur kya bolegi?? "
She smiles...
" u even thought about our baby? "
He grabs her by her waist...
" afcourse yes !!"
And he cuddles her in his arms...caressing her hair...and he was about to kiss her..
" Di !!!"
She moves away suddenly and pretends to pull over the blanket...he looks around..
" Di !! "
She comes in and was shocked to see Anurag..
" haa...jiju !"
He smiles sarcastically..
" what r u doing here?? "
" woh...I was... aa...not feeling well!"
She looks at prerna..
" di u should have told me.. !!"
She smiles...
" Okay take care...if u need any help tell me !!"
She nods..
And she turns leave..
" Wait !! I forgot to say something ! "
She walks slowly towards prerna and hands her a paper..
She reads it and her eyes widen..
She makes a excited expression..
" really???? !!!!"
shivani nods and the sistahs hug...
Anurag smiles at them..
" Now someone tell me what is happening?? "
" shivi got her dream job....!!!!"
" really !!!"
" yes !!!"

--------------------MORNING ----------------------

The rays of morning sunlight passes through the window...
She flutters her eyes and covers her face with the blanket..to her surprise he was laying beside her...
She looks at him and smiles...she admire him...he was looking perfect even in his sleep..

he felt uncomfortable as the light was falling on him

he felt uncomfortable as the light was falling on him...she wakes up and covers the curtain in his side...
She sits beside him and smiles..
He moves and opens his eyes...only to see his beautiful queen..
He looked at her and smiled..
He wakes up..and stretches his hand..
" R u going to office today?? "
" should I go?? "
She makes a pout...
" tell me whether ur feeling fine?? "
" ya...I am ok..!"
" but u don't sound good !"
" sss...hmmm...( he sits up closer to her and cups her face ) don't worry...I will be all right till ur there !"
He kisses her forehead...
" fine...so getup my boy and get ready for ur office !!"
" Ok madam..I am going !"
He smiles..
Suddenly DD comes in
" Anurag !"
and he sees them sitting close..
He turns..
" Aa..aaa..Sorry woh got into the wrong room!!"
" DD its not what u think !"
He walks away..
Anu nods...and she smiles..
" romance bhi nhi karne denge !!! When we get married I will take u away from all!! By the way.. where would u prefer to live?? "
" Abroad or india itself? "
" Anywhere...!"
" aa...aa..I would love to go to london !"
" london?? Y? "
"Bcz... I love that place and my bua told that we lived in london when our mom and dad were alive !"
" wait... u didn't tell me about ur past...!"
" actually... my dad was a business man and owned many estates...my mom was punjabi... !"
" punjabi?? "
" hmm...they both loved each other and they got married against my mom's families wish...then I was born to them...but someone tried to attack us... so he decided to move on to london...I don't have many memories there as I was very small...and shivi was born when I was 4 years old...everything was going well until his business fell...he suffered crores of loss...he sent me and shivi back with bua....and on an unfortunate... they hit into a truck and the car fell into the river...and from then onwards bua took care of me and shivi..and I completed my graduation...I wanted to be an actress.."
" actress?? "
She nods and wipes of her tear..
" bua only had a stall and phupha's pension.. support the family... phupha was paralysed due to the war...he was in army..and he died when I was in high school...life was very hard...but bechari bua she never let me and shivi know her problems...she may act rude but is very soft once u get to know her...I used to take care of shivi..and I was searching for a job when I met u first...!"
" hmm...!"
" sounds filmy right?? Sometimes life will also become a film and starts playing in front of u when u r about to die !"
" Prerna !"
" hmm!"
" u didn't tell about how u want to leave !"
" ok sorry !! Mm....mm..I want to live in a small house...with u...feeling ur warmth... and playing in the snow...without any worries ! I will be happy living with u anywhere... !"
" I will fulfill all ur wishes !"
" No need...I have got what I wished the most...a guy who would love me..and will never get tired of me !!"
" I want to tell u something?? "
She looks up at him..
" I promise I will never ever leave u.. and will soon make ur family mine ! I will be a big brother for shivani...a good son to veena aunty and above all a good husband to u !!!"
She smiles and he kisses her forehead..

----------------------THE END ----------------------

" hmm....y is this part so small....maybe.. something new is going to happen !! Hope..no bad !!"

Guys guys...I know it was quite small...I just added some romance...hope u liked it...and I always welcome feedbacks...so s give in the comment...and do vote...not only that u can suggest some scene for upcoming part...I don't know how to say but...maybe I am suffering from writer's block...hope I get through soon..

Laods and loads of love..
Urs only..
ALIYA ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅