♥️♥️Making him fall in love ♥️♥️

They look into each other...
Suddenly he moves away...
"A...aa...I am sorry !"
She nods...he takes the pen and complete the remaining files...after half n hour he closes the file and looks towards her... she was sleeping....
He smiles..
" she must be very tired...!"
He keeps the file on the table and sees that she was shivering due to cold...he turned off the AC... it was indeed very cold....he removed his coat and covered her with it...he walked to the bathroom to fash his face...while washing the eye contact moment comes to his mind...
" what was it??? Y do I feel peaceful around her...ek ajeeb sa sukoon miltha hai ! Indeed I need to know who she is and y she was marked priority !"
He comes out....
She was looking very cute while sleeping... she was sleeping like a baby...her mouth slightly open...her cheeks pressed against her arm...her silky smooth hair fell onto her face...which made her uncomfortable... he tried to tuck it back...he knew she was just his personal assistant... but something about her was more than just his PA...
She suddenly woke up..he moves back and looks around as if nothing happened...suddenly the window of the room burst open due to the wind... prerna runs towards it and tries her best to close it but it was too much for her to handle...during the try prerna was about to fall but she was fine...she again tries...
" prerna... !"
He runs to her and helps her to close it and during that they get close...

The drive was filled with silence

The drive was filled with silence....which was awkward... she really missed their old fun talks....
He decides to break the silence..He wanted to ask her about their relationship but... didn't know how to start...she sensed it..
" Aa...Mr basu !"
" U can all me Anurag when we are out of office!"
" ok...Anurag ! "
He wanted to hear it again...the way she called him Anurag...it seemed familiar and gave him peace...
" Anurag? "
" hmm...? "
" I asked u something? "
" aa...can u repeat I was lost in something !"
" its quite late and u didn't have dinner... !"
" u too... if u don't mind we can have it together !"
" r u sure? "
" yes... !"
" its quite late now... u know it right the hotels close at 10:30pm...its already 11:15 pm...! If don't mind u can come to my home we can have dinner together !"
" but...ok fine !"
He wanted to spend some more time with her...
They stop infront of her gate...
She gets off...and asks him to come in...
He looks out of the window and this house...it was familiar to him...what is happening??
He gets off and goes in...
The house was not a very big one...it had 2 rooms... the couch was elegant...and there were many photos hung on the wall...
" shivi !"
" ha di !"
She ran out of her room surprised to find anurag...
In the shock she accidentally takes out his name... she was supposed to act as if she was meeting him for the first time...
" Anurag !!!"
Prerna's face expression changes...

" Anurag !!!"Prerna's face expression changes