meet me in the hallway

"I mean if you wanna hang out, just let me know" my cheeks, where i can imagine, a blood red. Crimson like tonights sky. I couldn't decide if his where cold from the winter breeze, or maybe he was coming down with a cold? a boy like harry styles would never like me. he's probably just being polite. He slowly walks ahead a little, turning on his heels to wave me a little goodbye. his brown curly hair falling into his hazel eyes as he did so.

once he had turned the corner I did a little skip up the driveway to our home. we had lived here since in was born. and since I can remember harry styles has lived around the corner. and ever since he transferred to my high school, and we have walked home together. I have dangerously liked him.

you see girls do this thing when, they brutally disregard themselves when they find a crush, they deem themselves as unworthy and worthless. anyway, back to harry. we went to primary school together, although I only ever saw him from across the room or perhaps from a different class. he is clever. unlike me.

fishing around my pocket for my keys, I really start to feel the bitter bite of the wind, desperately scraping at my skin. my keys are nowhere to be found. after a few minutes I sigh in defeat and realise I may just have to wait the 30 minutes until mum gets back.

the streets seem different in winter, a little deserted, yet the spirits high. a little bland, but yet the lights bright. as a child nothing could beat a winter walk with my mum and dad, now of course they have bigger priorities, so music is my new companion, and honestly I prefer her.

I see a figure in the distance, one I recognize instantly as Harry's, and like any normal schoolgirl with a crush I go out of my way, to get out of the way.

sat on a bench, head down, hood up, hoping he won't see. the bench dips as he sits down beside me and I mentally sigh as I turn and smile. he returns it, the dimples like craters of adorableness in his cheeks.

"wanna do me a favour?"
"well if I can help I mean I'm no einstein"
"meet me in the north hallway tomorrow after class"
"ok?"
"I have a magical place i want to show you, in the woods"

admittedly this want amazing but this is a shoutout to all the girls out there who don't think they are good enough for the people around them.

YOU ARE BITCH.

GO SHOW THE MOTHERFOOKING WORLD WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF WITHOUT ANYONE GETTING IN THE WAY.

but please proceed with kindness.

m.