stay a while- change your ticket

watching him pull the the scarf around his neck and buttoning up his coat, I sighed. "can't you stay another night?" he didn't even bother responding, he just shook his head.

this is seriously messing with my head, I feel helpless, just letting him go. "it's so hard to keep this a secret" he whispered, we had been hiding from the public, harry was a very popular singer and he insisted that I was to stay out of the paparazzi's lightning. I didn't agree, although I could definitely see his point, he wanted to keep this him and I. not him, I and any news paper ever.

"stay a couple more days" I pouted, he had put his bag on his shoulder at this point, and I kind of thought he was going to walk out.

"we both know it's not the same when we are apart" he smiled at me, the bag strap slightly slipping off his body.

"and you don't like that different?"

"no"

"then why leave, a few more days won't hurt" walking over to him I tugged lightly at the bag on his shoulder, trying to prise it away from him and make him stay. he flinched slightly as I ran my cold finger along his jawline and fell into his chest for a hug. nothing. I stepped back confused and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. why did I feel like he was going to end us. it was long distance and emotionally draining for the both of us. it wouldn't surprise me. it would hurt though. I gave him a questioning look, just for a plain and unemotional face to return.

"I can't take my scarf, bag, coat and gloves off if you're trying to give me a hug" and at that I squealed and watched him take all the kit he had just put on, off again. after he was down to his jeans and hoodie, I jumped straight into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso and letting him run his fingers through my hair.

I am so close to 500 reads and I'm so extremely HAPPYYYYY

thank you to all who read and vote for my work, you are the people that make my day!!