isn't it midnight?- isn't it midnight fleetwood mac

"well, isn't it midnight on the other side of the world?"
"it is, just passed love"

I was tracing my bare fingers along the soft, velvet fabric of my blanket, rubbing it around in circles and creating patterns. sometimes I imagined it to be his skin. Harry was sat on the other side of the screen, running his hand through his hair and yawning occasionally; each time his nose pushing into a cute little scrunch. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was falling down beside his brows so much that he was constantly blowing air up his face to remove it.

He had been on tour for 3 months now and every day became more and more painful, I never thought I'd be this connected to somone. Someone who had completely changed my life around. He smiled at me, dimples rising in his cheeks like soft flickers of flame. He giggled and turned away, focusing on a point beyond the camera. My finger reached out to trace over the jawline imprinted upon the screen. I felt like crying, but i knew harry would be sad if I did, and i never wanted that man sad.

"I’ll be home soon, only two months babe" he spoke softly through the camera, his voice course and tired. "And then I won't be going for years, we can go to my villa in Italy and chill by the sea and pools"

"I'd love too harry, but my job, we both know this" he pouted.

"why don't you become my personal assistant instead"

We both giggled for a bit, harry reshifting so he was lying down. I saw his eyes droop and his cheeks relax, he stopped and softly slapped himself around the face. "you need to sleep"

"sleep with me?"

"Harry its only midday."

he pouted again and rested his head on his pillow, i saw him pull the other close to his body and i sulked thinking that could be me. His face relaxed and before he muttered:

"I love you, even from the other side of the world"

honestly, school has been so overwhelming recently that I haven't been able to write hardly at all so here's a short little cute baby for you all that are reading this, thank you ❤❤❤