empty phone -- from the dinning table

As I stretch out beside me, my legs stretching out like a spring. They hit somthing warm. That thing moved, groaning and swearing as I realised who it was, the friend from work. I swore and pulled my leg away as if reacting to a fire.
"good morning to you too babe" he leant over attempting to wrap his arms around me as I scrambled out of my bed away from his grip. Only harry could call me babe, and he wasn't part of my life anymore. My mind began to drift of to him, his long hair and the way we used fo sit on the sofa till midnight, watching romantic comedies. Stroking each other's cheeks and hair. Staring into each others eyes on a night out. Being reckless and dancing like it was just the two of us at clubs. Discussing the future, kids names and marriage. All gone. Because I'm not strong enough.

"what's wrong?" I could smell Harry's cologne, the one he got from Gucci. But the arms around my waist was not his. Spinning around I took in the figure behind me, blonde hair, mud brown eyes and small subtle. What made me want to gag, was the fact he was wearing one of Harry's favourite tops that must have been rolling around in one of my cupboards. I stared at it "my life is shit" written on the front in what resembled a childs handwriting.

Picking up my phone I played a shocked face announcing the time 30 minutes later than it was. That was the other problem with the friend from work, he was so stupid. Scrambling around he grabbed his keys and phone. "You're lucky you don't have to work the early shift" he screeched running out the door.

I slumped down on my bed, picking up my phone and scrolling through all the old messages between harry and I. The happy ones. The sad ones. The exciting ones. And all the memories of him came flooding back. My phone hovered over the call button of his number, the one I knew off by heart. The one I used to dial daily.

"I want to change for you Harry, but you're always away, and I miss you in times like that. I need attention and I don't get it from you. But I want you back. I miss you and want you here with me more than ever now"

I write in the text box at the bottom, before deleting it all again. Always seeming like a needy bitch. That's probably why he was always away on tour.

Harry: riya, I miss you and can't wait to get back from tour

Was the last message he sent that wasn't him begging me to come back. Wasn't me telling how hurt i was that he couldn't take me with him. How lonely I felt at home alone.

I would rather all that now, and have Harry at the end of it. Than be empty inside waiting for his call. Maybe he's waiting for mine?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝒅𝒕: NiallHoranismahlove (sorry it's not amazing)
𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔: 48
𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆: this isn't exactly how I had imagined it to be, I suffered from writers block then got super sad listening to ftdt on repeat so yk.