Lust

In the event of two people hooking up in the room next to yours, the noise can be very disturbing and distracting. With the disappearance of the sun came the disappearance of inhibitions. The sorrowful moon and the stars lit up the ground so brightly, that it looked like day. The morbidity of the trees haunted the lands- pines damned to sway lifelessly for eternity. The powerful winds howled against the architecturally unstable cabin. The rotting wood that built the house was moved with the gusts of frigid air. The cabin looked like a Jenga tower, one unfortunate move away from collapsing.

Brittany locked the door behind her. She tiptoed across the creaking floor boards and stood near the mattress. Collin eagerly followed her. Brittany playfully threw Collin on the bed and waltzed across the room. She stopped and stood near the bedroom window. The moonlight pierced the window and gently caressed her smooth skin. Her skin glowed in the romantic spotlight. She nervously ran her fingers through her silky blonde hair. She scratched her scalp with her turquoise nails. Her heart pounded and blood rushed through her body. She could feel her chest growing tighter, and her breathing became slightly restricted. She anxiously swallowed. Brittany was a virgin, and she wanted Collin to be her first. She didn't want to wait a day or a month, she wanted him now. Brittany slowly breathed in, she turned around and looked at the beautiful scenery. She closed her eyes, exhaled, then quickly twirled around and looked at Collin with her seductive blue eyes. Collin's pupils dilated in excitement. She began to unbutton her shirt slowly. Taking time to caress her pink blouse and grasp the buttons. She popped them off one at a time, teasingly pushing the teal buttons through the shirt, slowly exposing her chest. Once Brittany took off her shirt, she walked over to Collin and sat in his lap. Collin began to massage her soft skin. Brittany quivered in excitement and anticipation. She reached down and unbuttoned her light blue pants. She quickly pulled down her zipper and peeled the denim off of herself. Collin then ripped off his shirt and Brittany helped Collin take off his pants. She licks her lips. They stare at each other, nearly exposed. Both of their hearts were pounding and the heat was making them sweat. They looked at each other in utter adoration. "You look so beautiful," Collin said amazed. Brittany blushed and giggled lightly.

"Thank you." She flirted. Collin grabbed Brittany by her cheeks and pulled her in. Their lips met and both Brittany and Collin melted in that instant. Brittany let out a light moan.

"Oh, my God! Please stop now!" Thought Daniel. He put in his earbuds in a desperate attempt to shield himself from the moaning emanating from the room next to his. However, he wasn't able to free himself from this prison of sex and awkwardness. He clutched his phone and turns the volume up all of them way. "This would've been a great time for noise cancelling earphones!" Daniel yelled with regret.

"Yes!" Moans Brittany.

"Okay. Hell no!" Daniel mumbled to himself in frustration. Daniel quickly puts on his jacket and shoes. He grasps the doorknob and walked out of his room as fast as he possibly could. He proceeds down the hallway and out of the door. He finally escaped from what was painfully the most awkward situation in his life. He didn't look back, he walked through the woods with only his phone and a flashlight. The weather settled down, the winds and clouds seemed to have dissipated. The grass crunched beneath his feet, leaves and twigs snapped with every step he took. He walked for minutes. Finally, Daniel stops; he sits on a log and stares into the night sky. Daniel was mesmerized by the twinkling of the beautiful stars and the brightness and wonderment of the moon. "It's wonderful." He thought to himself. He finds himself in a tranquil-induced nirvana. Daniel's heart slows and he relaxes. He is worked over by the loveliness of the world. He lets out a gentle sigh and falls onto his back. Daniel lies down and nearly drifts to sleep. Suddenly, the wind picked up. A cold air flows around Daniel, causing him to shiver. Daniel opens his eyes. "Of course, just when the weather gets good," he said facetiously. He then hears a wolf howl, then he heard something else, something moving in the distance. "What the hell?" He muttered to himself.

"Hello?" He yells. His voice echoes and reverberates off of the trees and spreads throughout the woods. The sound of leaves being crushed and grass being walked on is all he hears.

"Hello?!" He reiterates. Nothing replies, it maddens him. "Is anyone out there?!" Daniel picked up his flashlight, frightened. He quickly turned on the flashlight and peered around him. There's nothing out there. The noises stop. Daniel began sprinting back to the cabin.

"That was great." Said Brittany exhausted.

"That was pretty great." Agreed Collin. Brittany laid back, she nuzzled her head on Collin's chest. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and let out a sigh of relief. Their bodies were covered in beads of sweat, the windows were fogged.

Daniel walked through the door. He heard nothing. "Thank God." Daniel mumbled under his breath. Daniel walked back to his room, turned off the lamp, and went to sleep.

"You were really good." Brittany said. She lifted herself up off the bed and stood up in front of Collin. She stretched her back and salaciously tiptoed across the room. She stopped at the window and twirled around and looked at him with her large eyes.

"Come on." Said Collin nonchalantly. He shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes.

"No, really," she said,"We were so damn good. I mean, you may have been the best I've ever had."

The window shattered. Glass flew across the room and littered the ground. Brittany screamed and fell to the floor. Her body thudded and a piece of glass pierced her stomach. Blood cascaded from her wound. Collin corned himself to the wall on his bed. Someone jumped through the window and tied a rope around Brittany's neck. Brittany gagged for breath. They fastened the rope and pulled her out of the window. Brittany struggled to escape as she was dragged out into the dark abyss.

"Brittany!" Yelled Daniel.

"Collin!" Yelled Madeline.

Another figure jumped through the window. It grabbed a piece of glass and stabbed Collin in the arm. He groans in pain. Collin kicked the being in the face and it tumbled to the floor. It's heavy body thudded the wood planks. The being got back up and reached for a piece of glass. It charged Collin, stabbed his foot, jumped out of the shattered window, and sprinted into the thick forest.  Collin squealed in pain and stared in horror at his wounds. Blood soaked through the mattress and was dripping onto the floor beneath it. Daniel and Madeline pounded at the door. Collin rose to his feet and unlocked the door. Daniel immediately opened the door, Madeline and Daniel looked into the room. They became fascinated by the copious amounts of shattered glass, the busted window, and fresh, scarlet blood that gently flowed on the floor.

"Oh, my God." Whispered Daniel. They stare at the glass and blood.

"Where's Brittany?!" Madeline sobbed "Where is she?!"

"They took her!" Yelled Collin."It-they...took her." Madeline instantly became limp and fell to the floor. Her tears rushed across the floor and mixed with a pool of blood. Collin sat back on the bed and buried his face in his hands. Daniel stayed standing in utter shock, not moving a muscle, not thinking, only breathing.

"Why?" Madeline sobbed.