NOTES, THANKS, CREDITS

NOTES

We got to the end!

Oh my god, thank you so much for reading this story so far!! I am truly so thankful to all of you!

I originally wrote this story to vent about the DreamTeam dramas that were overwhelming me. I just joined the fandom at that time and it had scared the shit out of me. I wanted to vent about it and I decided to write a story about them. That’s why I mentioned the r-slur drama in the third chapter and I depicted Dream’s anger against people who didn’t care about his sincere apologies.

I also wanted to write against the stans that are going too far in their simping, especially on Dream’s hands and stuff. I gave Dream an insecure side not only because of the plot but also because the stans are putting a huge pressure on Dream’s face reveal, which I don’t support, especially with the recent dramas. Some people are extremely unrespectable towards their privacy, love life and sexuality, and that’s definitely unacceptable. The donations on their stream are sometimes really uncomfortable for both viewers and streamers, so please respect their private life.

The same goes for George, and for Sapnap, and for BBH, and for any of them, because it makes me extremely sad to see that, for examples, George doesn’t want to drink on cam because he may be afraid of clips and edits, or that Sapnap doesn’t want to do a heart with his hands, etc.

They know very well how extreme their fans can go and to think they may be afraid or disgusted by their behavior is heartbreaking. That is an assumption and I do not know their opinion, but I truly think the fans should sometimes calm down about it. Please watch them for their content, for their personalities, for their sense of humor and not because you want to see fan service happening between them.

Another thing, I am sorry if you came here thinking there would be an explicit and developed romance between Dream and George as [DreamNotFound] is in the title. I thought I would be able to develop a romance between them but it actually made me pretty uncomfortable and I couldn’t write it.

I am sorry if the romance between Dream and George is sometimes absent or if there’s like a romantic tension between them, I didn’t manage to depict it very well. I’m also sorry if you think that George having feelings for Dream in this last chapter and them ending up together in the Epilogue is rushed, because I didn’t mean to rush it; I just wanted them to be happy together. Through the whole story, it is heavily hinted how they care and worry about each other massively, and they have both the desire to hold and find each other all the time, so that was only natural for me to ship them in the end and not just end best friends.

I swear I will work on my skills to write a better and well-developed romance for the next story!

And also, at one point, in a chapter, Dream talks about asking Bad out when he’ll be back in real life, and comments were going wild about it BUT I didn’t mean like that???? Because I didn’t know asking someone out was romantically-talking, I just learned recently and like I’M SORRY LMAO- NO DREAM ENDS UP WITH GEORGE AND THAT’S IT, LET’S MOVE ON

THANKS AND CREDITS

Here’s a few credits to the people that helped me writing this story, directly or indirectly;

@julesbariou on Instagram, for his photo cover, and for being so supportive to my work in general. Thank you for all the times you cheered me up and told me I was meant to write.

@kati.esdoodles on Instagram for her incredible feedback on my work! Thank you for pointing out my mistakes and cheering me on this story!

@catdotexee on Instagram/Twitter for her feedback and support. I love your art!

tikimari on Instagram for her support! Your comments always make my heart jump out of my chest.

mightaswelljump for inspiring me with her story Stuck With Me (Gream/DreamNotFound) that is the first fanfiction I read and inspired me a lot with the concept.

passmethemolly for inspiring me with her stories Chasing Snowflakes (DreamnotFound) and Don't Call Me Sweetheart (DreamnotFound) that absolutely MOVED ME and were A HUGE INSPIRATION to portray their personalities. I legit cried so much reading them.

facadecake on Wattpad/Instagram for MASSIVELY inspiring me with her story Minecraft, But You Can't Leave - DreamNotFound/Gream and actually motivating me to write this story. It made me cry at multiple times and you portrayed the emotions, especially the painful ones, very well. Your writing is so good and I can’t wait for more stories from you, whether or not they’re DreamTeam related.
If you have the time, please check them out, they have amazing content.

Otherwise I also thank you all readers for taking the time to read this fanfiction and I hope you enjoyed it.

All of your comments made me smile and sometimes laugh, and your votes really meant the world to me and gave me the motivation to keep on going.

I was really insecure about my writing and knowing that so much people liked it made me really happy. I thought the language barrier may be a brake, but in the end, you supported me so much.

Thank you, really!

ONE MORE THING

A new story will be coming up very soon! It’ll be a DreamNotFound story in a medieval fantasy universe.

I’m really excited to work on that one, which will be challenging for me, since it’s not the kind of world I usually work with. I hope it’ll get as much attention as this one!

A new journey is awaiting us!

Twitter; @BananaJam5
Instagram; @ssawvu