DeanxReader

Imagine...having a hamburger eating contest with Dean.

"There is no way you can beat me." he says matter-of-factly. "Yeah? We'll see about that." you tell him stretching your arms for the battle.

You were at a local diner that had a hamburger eating contest. Dean entered and since he was so sure he could win you wanted to blow his cocky ass out the water, so you entered as well. You and Dean flirted quite a lot but you weren't dating.

"Try to keep up sweetheart." he says smirking. "I could say the same to you, Winchester." you shoot back. You each had an hour to eat as many hamburgers as you could. A waitress comes up to you and starts counting down. "Ready?Set? Go!"

*40 minutes later*

"You have 20 minutes guys!" She informs you. You were currently one burger behind him which wasn't good because you weren't sure how much more you could eat. When you look over at Dean both his cheeks are full with hamburger and he seriously resembled a chipmunk. But, he was slowing down. He looked kind of sick to be honest. "Maybe you shouldn't have drank all that beer right before, Dean. "You tease, winking. He gives you a death stare , making you laugh. "Let's call it a tie." he says smiling.

"Nah" you say finishing your last burger. You throw your hands up in victory as 'We are the champions' by Queen, starts playing throughout the diner. "NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!" You sing along pointing to Dean when you say 'losers'. You laugh and get up Dean trailing behind you.

"This isn't fair." he mumbles. "I'm tired of your shit..." you say and spin around quickly, crashing your lips onto his. You let go and look up at his surprised face, amused.

"There, now we both win." you say and wink at him. You smirk as his cheeks get red. "Dean Winchester, speechless? I never thought I'd see the sight." you say smirking. You turn around and skip back to the impala.