Quirk Explanation

Okay for you to understand it better I'm going to explain the quirk. For those of you who have read Heroes of Olympus, you probably get the idea.
———————————————————
Quirk name: Charmspeak
Description: Basically he can convince anyone to do anything just by talking to them, though he (deku) tends to suggest to do stuff instead of order the person to do it in most situations. Can work on machines and such depending on the health of the user, not really effective on machines if the user is extremely tired/sleep deprived. The more emotion put into the request or order or whatever, the more persuasive it is (don't make me wrong it always works, I've made him kinda op). The user can also get someone to tell the truth or plant an idea into someone's head, the person is always convinced they decided it of their own accord, even if they know the user's quirk. Also works on animals and the user can understand and/communicate with animals
Side effects: Can hear any conversation, the user can pick a conversation to listen to or ignore all of them, that's part of the quirk that the user can control.
Drawbacks: User cant tell if the quirk is activated so they will never know if people are nice to them because of the quirk or are legit.

Because of this Deku doesn't talk much, and everyone at school ignores him/avoids him. They are convinced it's a villains quirk and one explosive Pomeranian is always bulling him knowing he won't say anything. No one talks to deku but they all whisper behind his back not realising he can hear them.

His dad left before he got his quirk and his mom blames him and is a alcoholic and abuses him. She pawns anything of worth for alcohol. She leaves his room alone since she doesn't think there's anything of worth.
He doesn't blame his dad for leaving because he found a letter left for him from his dad explaining why he left them. He also saw his dad died in a car crash from a unknown contact. He visits his dad's grave every now and then. He loves listening to music, he can play a few instruments and can sing really well even without his quirk.

He's awkward around people because of how he's been treated but when he needs it gets a huge boost of confidence from who knows where. He is still super good at analysing quirks and has the notebooks 📓. His favourite hero is present mic because he also has a voice activated quirk and his second favourite is Eraserhead cause he found a few videos and reports and finds the hero honourable. He respects all might and stuff but after faking a smile enough times he can tell when they're fake and all might's is fake, he can see the fear behind it. His favourite animals are rabbits and cats because both so fluffy and cute.

He has a cute calico cat that he named Luna because he found and rescued her  in the middle of the night, during a full moon when she was a kitten. She's a great judge of character and loves her owner but avoids his mum like the plague.
This is what she looks like

Btw this is a Mirio gets One For All fic and there will be a lot of background ships

I'm a multi shipper so don't @ me.
Thx for reading , on with the first chapter.