Chapter 5

Heyooooooo
Guess who's back ✌🏻
I don't claim ownership of any of the art, it goes to the according artists
Anywho on with the fanfiction
—————————————————
Izuku's POV
I kinda just stood there frozen, until Hatsume said "I think that's a yes, don't worry he's just socially awkward,  don't take it personally" before grabbing my hand and pulling me away, to test out the invention. I snapped out of it when we got to the field. She took out the duffel bag, unzipped it and pulled out a tablet sized object. She threw it on the ground and it morphed into a neon blue hoverboard. It's looks like this just imagine it.

 Hatsume told me to get on and I tested it

Hatsume told me to get on and I tested it. Unfortunately I kept crashing into trees, bushes or the ground. It worked fine, perfectly actually, but I couldn't get Shinso out of my head. He was really good look- wait no. I know I'm gay but I just met the guy. I mean technically I didn't figure it out, Hatsume outed me and I realised she was right. I thought a guy was hot while we were in a cat cafe and she responded "He's not that hot, you're just gay" and went back to her hot chocolate. My only thought was 'Shit you right'. After that I figured it out pretty quickly.

I'm easily flustered ands it's kinda annoying and embarrassing when Hatsume outs me in random places. Anyways, after we finished testing the hoverboard she told me to either ask out whoever the guy I'm clearly crushing on, or stop interfering with her testing. Am I really that obvious?

I looked at the time and rushed home. I had enough time to get home, change and cook dinner before she (His Mom) got back. I'll be able to draw out some blueprints for an idea I have, for a support item.

Hitoshi's POV
"Don't take it personally, he's just socially awkward" was the last thing I heard before the two of them rounded the corner. I guess I understood the thing about being socially awkward. I headed to the entrance/exit gate. I saw two figures on the distant field using something that was neon blue. I ignored it and went home.

I opened the door and entered the house. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee, it had been a long day. When I walked into the kitchen dad was already there slurping a mug of coffee while pop was ranting about something. Dad looked at me, put his mug down and asked "Who is it?". "Um what are you talking about?" I replied. I was seriously confused. Who did what? Then suddenly pop grew a huge grin after looking at me. "WHAT?!" I yelled. They were looking at me like they were maniacs. "First of all don't yell, Hizashi does enough of that for the three of us, secondly, who do you have a crush on, you're as red as a tomato. "W-what". I ran to a mirror, I was really flushed. "Shit"
"No swearing"
"AWW SHO OUR LITTLE BABY HAS A CRUSH"
"Hizashi you're killing my eardrums"
"Sorry Sho"
I put my face in my hands while they were bickering. It felt warm. Was it the green kid? No, I just met him. He was really cute though. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck fuck. Ugh my gay is showing. My dads are annoyingly right. I was mad at literally nothing but everything at the same time. UGGHHHH. I stomped upstairs, slammed my door and collapsed on my bed. Great, all I have to do is get over myself ask a guy I've met twice, the first time we didn't even talk, on a date. Easy peasy, right. Nope but it's cool. I hope.

The next day when I arrived at school I greeted uraraka and Iida and we went to class. I was looking forward to hero training after lunch, we were training our quirks. I entered the lunch hall and got food. We couldn't find a place to sit, until I spotted a table with a lot of empty seats, only two of which were filled. It was Midoriya and his pink haired friend. I asked if we could sit.

"Sure thing, I'm Hatsume by the way, you guys are hero course right, well if you ever need a support item, look for me, 1H, support course, I love making new babies" the pink haired girl, Hatsume, announced excitedly. Midoriya flushed and quietly said " Mei, I've told you to stop calling them that, I apologise, by babies she means inventions". He had a really nice voice like you wanted him to keep speaking, I realised it was his quirk when I remembered what it was. It was like I woke up from a trance. Iida was doing the invisible chopping board thing about not needing to apologise to Midoriya and Uraraka was talking with Hatsume about decreasing her nausea with a support item or an addition to her costume. I stared at my food trying to build up courage.

After the bell rang I went up to Midoriya and asked to exchange numbers. He agreed, with a red tint on his cheeks. I thanked him and left.

Izuku's POV
I'd convinced Hatsume to eat in the lunch hall and have lunch. It's easier said then done, I practically had to drag her away from the support lab. What I hadn't expected was Shinso and his friends to ask to join us. Fuck he's hot. Hatsume introduced herself, unfortunately. I explained what she meant by babies and they seemed to relax. A guy who was apparently called Iida was saying I didn't need to apologise while imitating a broken robot, whose arm will only move one way. The girl, who was called Uraraka, was across from Iida next to Mei dicussing support items and making and addition to her costume. I looked at Shinso next to Uraraka. He had a red tint on his cheeks and was staring at his food. Was he sick? Mei says that I'm smart but dense. I don't know what she means and she refuses to explain it to me.

After lunch Shinso asked to exchange numbers. I felt my face get hot but I tried to keep my nonexistent cool. After that Mei wouldn't stop grinning. Oh god I'm never gonna hear the end of this. I chuckled at her jokes and teasing, while I discreetly pulled down my sleeve, to cover the bandages on my wrist. She didn't need to know or worry. No one did.

——————————————————
Hey all you beautiful people thanks for reading

Sorry I haven't posted for a little while, I had writers block.

Izu switched from calling Hatsume to Mei cause she insisted before he went home earlier in this chapter, cause they're close friends.

Thank you lovely people and if you have any ideas for the story please write a comment.
Thx that's all for now
Peace out ✌🏻