Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy, a lot of stuff has happened and I needed to take a break to deal with it.
Thanks for all the reads and votes all it means the world to me
I was able to respond to some comments

IMPORTANT MESSAGE🛑
Okay so I realised I haven't mentioned Izu's job at the cafe. He still works there after school and Akane is still obsessed with his coffee. Izuku and Shinso are going to be extremely awkward cause I say so. One last thing, this will be the last chapter of this story and I apologise if it's an unsatisfactory ending but I honestly have no idea where to take this story, if you would like to continue where I left off, please do.

Thx again, bye ya'll
—————————————————————

Izuku's POV
I woke up and did my usual morning routine. I put the bloody bandages in the bin and put on new ones. I looked in the mirror. I was so fucking nervous. My hands were sweaty. Oh fuck oh fuck. What if shinso doesn't like me and that was a prank. What if that was a dream. It felt real. Did it actually happen?

A million thoughts filled my head. No it was real. I think. I grabbed my bag and silently crept into the hall. I heard snores, thank god she was still asleep. I crept out closing the front door behind me without making a sound. My stomach growled and I decided to stop by the cafe and grab a coffee and a doughnut.

I attacked the doughnut and downed the coffee. Mei hit me shoulder and told me to slow down. I threw my trash in a nearby bin and we carried on walking and her talking. We got to school, I was checking something on my phone when suddenly Mei shoves me into someone.
"Go talk to your boyfriend"
I landed on top of someone. I realised my eyes were squeezed shut, I opened them and saw that I was on top of shinso. I flushed and scrambled off with hurried apologies. His face was really red. The bell rang and I hurried off to class. I managed to stay awake until lunchtime so I probably got more than two hours of sleep. The lunch bell rang and I got my stuff and left.

Hitoshi's POV
"Go talk to your boyfriend"
I heard Hatsume day that before she shoved someone into me. They landed on top of me. It was Izu. Shit he's so close. He eyes were clamped shut. He opened them, his face turned red. He scrambled off, freaking out and apologising. The bell suddenly rang and he bolted to his classroom, like a fangirl when she heard the opening to her favourite show, three rooms over. I realised my face was really flushed and I was staring at Izu's disappearing figure. I turned my head and saw Uraraka and Hatsume Cheshire Cat smiling at me. "We better hurry to class, huh" I said rushing off. I heard them giggling behind me. Fuck.

~Time Skip~

Izuku's POV
I walked in to the cafeteria dragging an unhappy Mei. I was seriously considering knocking her out to get her away from her inventions, well she could use the sleep. I deposited her at the table and went to grab food. I sat down and that's when the others decided to join us. I refused to look at shin- Hito as he sat down. I looked up and Uraraka and Mei both shot me mischievous looks. They've got something planned, I'm now extremely worried for my safety.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to look at Hito. He has a bit of red covering his cheeks. "You're not mad at me are you?" he asks. What? Why would I be mad at him? I ask him this and he seems to pause for a minute. "I just-.....nevermind". "Oh you poor helpless gays" Uraraka says smirking. We both tell her to shut up. Eventually I get sucked into meaningless conversations with Hito about random stuff. The bell rings and we separate for class.

~Time Skip~

Izuku's POV
I meet up with the others after school. Mei grins and asks " By the way should we call you two Hitoku or Izutoshi". I'm seriously considering murder as I feel my face heat up. I look to Hito and I'm relieved that he clearly feels the same. Iida scolds her for making us uncomfortable while Uraraka giggles.

Hito whispers in my ear so the others won't tease about it if I want to get some ice-cream with him. I give him a small nod. We walk to the train station with the others then we go our separate ways but not before Mei tries to give me the sex talk and Iida drags her away. We head off towards the ice-cream place with our face still red. We walk in a comfortable silence until we look at each other and just burst out laughing.

We get there and place our orders, I prefer vanilla so I ask for three scoops in a tub while Hito get three scoops on a cone comprised of strawberry, chocolate and Vanilla. Hito than makes fun of me for my ice-cream taste. " Well at least I know how to make up my mind" I huff while shoving a spoons full of ice-cream in my mouth. We sit down to eat and just talk. We crack a few jokes and make fun of our friends.

After we finish our ice-cream we get up and just walk around for a while continuing our chat. I grin and secretly take a picture as Hito leans down to pet a stray cat. He looks so happy in it. I may or may not save it as my wallpaper. We eventually get to a park surrounded by cherry blossom trees. As we walk through and petals fall around us, I can't help but think; I hope it stays like this forever.

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading guys it means a lot to me. I'm sorry the story has to end here but I'm thinking of making a bnha oneshots book on here soon of random ships, so I hope you guys will take a look at it if I do decide to release it. I hope you liked the story
Peace out y'all ✌🏻