Chapter 1.

Jake and Gina were sat on Gina's bedroom floor when she had finally decided to tell Jake that she is bi when she was 13. Even though she was super nervous, she knew jake would accept her, he had been her best friend her whole life! Also because she kind of had suspicions that Jake was also bi, the way he talks about John McClane in 'Die hard' was not a straight doing.

"Jake, I'm bisexual."

"oh, thats great Gina! Im so happy for you, what exactly does it mean though?" asked Jake.

Gina was surprised that he didn't know as she thought Jake knew he was bi but was still in the closet. She didn't tell him that though.

"oh, um it means that i like boys as well as girls." Gina explained.

"oh cool! Thats awesome and so understandable, I mean, girls are like sooo pretty and guys are like totally beautiful too, you know?"

There was a pause for a few seconds when Jake suddenly broke the silence. Eyes widened Jake looked at Gina with the look of a revelation on his face and said;

"Oh my god I'm bi."

Gina wasn't shocked and she was excited as now her and Jake could set each other up with boys and girls, oh this was about to be so much fun!

Jake on the other hand was not excited he was fucking scared. He had to come out now, he had to tell his mom, what is she leaves him like his dad did? Jake thought.

"Jake? You ok?" Gina asked Jake as he was looking very flustered and worried.

"Umm yeah I guess, i kinda can't believe it though can you?" Said Jake

"I kinda can boo, I thought you were in the closet this whole time its pretty obvious Jakey."

"Oh no, really?"

Gina nods as Jake continues.

"Do you think my mom knows?" Questioned Jake, feeling nervous.

"No, not everyone can be as smart as me. But hopefully she'll take it well if you decide to tell her, when i told my mom she was confused at first, but i think she's cool with it now. And hey listen don't worry because it'll be so much fun, you and me being the bi-cons of the school!" Answers Gina.

"No. no-one can know, not until my mom knows at least. So please don't tell anyone." Jake tells Gina.

"Of course Jake, you can trust me."

"Thanks Gina."

Jake feels great full to have such an amazing friend as Gina. He's scared and nervous but he also feels ok because he know he will eventually be ready to tell people.