Chapter 10.

The next day...

Jake was sitting in the break room trying to build up the nerve to call everyone in and tell them something he had been so afraid to say for so long. But then he realised he had nothing to worry about.

"Hey everyone, can you all come in here for a sec?" Jake called out in to bullpen.

Everyone walks into the break room slightly reluctantly.

"Why did you call us in here Jake?" Asked Terry.

"Yeah I have a really important case to file, can I go?" Asked Amy.

"No, no, not yet. I have something to tell you guys." Jake said then smiling.

"Oooh did you finally go to that seahorse restaurant I've been telling you about?" Asked Charles enthusiastically.

"No Charles thats disgusting. Ok I'm gonna tell you now...    I'm bisexual. Ok see ya.

Jake walked out of the room but before he could fully leave, in unison the squad said that they knew already. Jake swang around at the door, walking back into the room"Seriously? All of you knew?!"

"Ha I knew they would all know as well." Said Rosa

Everyone looked at rosa.

"Oh yeah, you guys don't know, Jake convinced my mom that bisexuality was valid and ended up telling her his whole coming out story apparently." Explained Rosa.

"Yeah Jake even I knew." Said Scully.

"I knew as well because I'm woke as fuck." Said Hitchcock 

"Hitchcock, stop!" Said Terry.

"Really? I mean I guess i can understand Rosa and Holt knowing but Hitchcock?" Jake asked.

"Yeah babe. We all did... Sorry." Said Amy.

A flashback began with Jake complimenting the Brazilian guys at the party and him also saying that all Brazilian mobsters are so good looking "the women and the men", remembering brandon bliss, all the times terry has crushed something in his hand, Stevie Schillens, Jake as a kid watching die hard over and over again just to see john mcClane.

Jake looked around at everyone and they were all nodding. Jake sighed and smiled. He finally felt all the weight off his shoulders. But he did have to get one last thing off he chest though...

"Ok you all knew, great. But I know that you never knew what I'm about to say next!"

The squad sat in their seats still and didn't seem very interested.

"Jake, I'm going to do my paperwork. I'll hear this later... sorry babe." Amy said.

"I haven't got time for this right now Jake, There's been a huge drug bust and I've gotta go interrogate a perp." Rosa told Jake.

Everyone started to leave.   Jake got nervous again, debating whether or not to tell them. He blurted out;

"I HAD A BOYFRIEND IN THE ACADEMY!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me while making this. Even though it took me a while as i was sometimes struggling to find motivation to write, i did really enjoy writing this. i hope you liked reading it. i'm probably going to take a break from writing for a little while especially because i'm back at school now but if you have any suggestions on what i should write next (preferably b99 related) please leave a comment. Any way, hope you enjoyed and  if you like my writing i have more on my acc so go check them out!