Chapter 5.

22 years later...

Rosa was nervous, she didn't want anything to change. Even though she knew the squad would be accepting of her she was still scared which is very unlike her. She listened to jake give an update about the warren street break in, she prepared her self for what she was about to say.

"Ok, quick update on the Warren Street break in, security cameras caught a picture of the suspect and guess what..  thats right we got a hot perp alert! bow bow bow bow bow bow!" Exclaimed Jake.

"Thats a handsome man." added Scully.

"Ooh, I'd like to bring that guy to justice." said Amy.

"We all would." said Jake.

Jake didn't necessarily try to hide the fact that he was bi he just thought that maybe if he's not too open about it the squad wouldn't suspect anything.

"Alright thank you that update. Anything else?" Asked Captain Holt.

Rosa got up out of her seat.

"Uh yes. There's something I'd like to say. I'm a pretty private person so this is kind of hard for me but, here we go...   I'm bisexual. Alright, I will now field one minute and zero seconds pertaining to this, go. Amy." explained Rosa.

"How long have you known?" Asked amy.

"Since 7th grade. I was watching 'saved by the bell' and thought, Zack Morris is hot. And then I thought, Lisa Turtle, also, hot."

"The fact that the words Kelly and Kapowski didn't just come out of your mouth is lunacy." Added Jake.

"What made you decide to tell us now?" Asked Terry

"Charles found out on the road trip and I was positive he was not gonna be able to keep the secret for much longer." Explained Rosa

"So are you seeing anyone now?" Jake questioned.

"Yeah, her name's Tiffany."

"Are you lying about her name so we won't look her up?"

"Yes I am. next." Said Rosa.

"Do you know Anne Heche?" Asked Scully.

"I do."

"I must say this is going considerably better than when I came out to my colleges. They were not as the kids say, awake." Captain Holt added.

"Do you mean woke?" Jake asked Holt.

"I did mean woke but it is grammatically in coherent."

"Ok, we have time for one last question." Said Rosa.

Hitchcock raised his hand enthusiastically.

"No. Absolutely not, we're done."

"Smart. It was not tasteful." Said Hitchcock.

Rosa was relieved it was finally over and done with after hiding it all these years. However, she was kind of worried about Jake he had seemed kinda quiet the last half an hour since she told him.