Prologue

Love does not exist.

Love is simply an idea, made up by human beings who have nothing better to do. People say that they love each other, and that means they'll never leave them, however, those same people do just that. They leave.

Th idea of love has been the cause of wars and death and heartbreak. It has been the root of all the world's problems. But people still believe it.

People believe in it simply for the fact that they yearn to wake up to someone in the morning. They long for the company of another individual late at night when their insecurities seem like oceans they'll never be able to swim through. People want someone who will kiss them no matter how bad their breath stinks. They just don't want to be alone, because alone in the world is the worst thing that can happen to an individual.

But there are others who have completely ruined the purity of the idea of love. They believe that it is only a word that people throw around whenever they need to. Some manipulative people even use it to get into another's pants. They use "love" to get laid.

One may seem flirtatious and harmless at first, taking you on some of the most memorable dates. They'll claim that they'd never leave you. They'll take you to places like parks, and museums, and zoos so that when they do leave, you won't ever be able to see anything beautiful again without recalling the sour taste in your mouth when you woke up that morning and they weren't there.

There is no way that love can possibly exist.