Chapter 11

"Hurry up," Jensen ordered as he unlocked our door to the apartment. "It starts at nine."

I had forty-five minutes to get ready. I ran to my closet and pulled out a few outfits. I went to ask Jensen which one I should wear, but he was in the shower so I had to ask Milo about it.

"Do I feel cute and flirty," I held up a fit and flare dress, "sexy and horny," I switched the dress with a bodycon skirt and blouse, "or hot and casual?" I held up some jeans and a skin-tight black and white striped shirt.

Milo raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"C'mon. Just pick." I grinned.

He rolled his eyes and pointed to the jeans. "Th-that one."

"I thought so, too," I responded, hurrying back to my room to get ready.

I took a washcloth and scrubbed my face to make sure all the ice cream was off my face. I quickly dusted on some makeup, giving myself the smokey eye effect. My curly hair was out of control, causing me to have to side braid it. I dressed myself and grabbed a leather jacket and a pair of bright red heels.

"Freedom!" Jensen called.

I opened the door and stepped out. "Yes?"

"Which shirt should I wear?" he asked. He held up a dark red dress shirt and a black one.

I pointed to the black one. "It makes you look buff."

Jensen cackled. "As if I don't already look buff, sweetheart."

I snorted. "Yeah, okay," I replied sarcastically. I cleared my throat. "Where's Milo?"

"In the shower," Jensen answered. He took the shirts to his room to get changed.

I walked over to sit on the couch, and almost killed myself by tripping over a pile of books. Milo officially moved out of his sad excuse of an apartment and we have no where to keep his books so we just set them next to the couch. "Argh!" I shouted, holding my stubbed toe. "We are buying a damn bookcase tomorrow!" I yelled.

Milo walked out of the bathroom in a pair of jeans and a white shirt that hugged his chest. I felt my stomach drop. "You look n-n-nice."

I smiled at the simple compliment. "Thanks. You don't look half bad yourself."

Milo smirked. "Are y-you r-rea-eady to go?" he asked, glancing at his watch.

I nodded as I slipped into my jacket and pushed my feet into the heels. "Yeah. Jensen is probably going to take a few more minutes so we can just head on over now."

Milo opened the door and waited for me to walk through. "After y-you," he said with a grin.

~~~~~~

"Th-there's a lot-lot-lot of people," Milo exclaimed, his cheeks puffing out.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "Well, a lot of people like to party." I lead him to a bar. "Two shots please," I ordered to the bar tender.

"Sure thing," the guy said.

Milo's cheeks turned red. I looked at him curiously. "Have you never had a shot before?" I asked in disbelief. He shook his head, ashamed of himself. "You're twenty-one and you've never had a shot? We must fix this." I handed him the shot glass. "On three, we drink." Milo nodded awkwardly. "One. Two. Three!" I lifted the shot glass up to my lips.

"G-gross," Milo said, his nose twitching into a scowl. "That's dis-disgusting."

I laughed at his reaction. "Two more please." I gestured to the empty glasses for the bar tender.