Itsfunneh

Whoo! Haven't actually written something in a whileee. I mean, I have some drafts ready to publish, but I don't think that counts as actually writing lol. Anywho, let's just continue!

I also just realized I haven't done ANYTHING That's actually funny in this book lol. Oh, sorry, I meant Funneh.

THIRD PERSON

"Honestly, I think that gaming is way better than playing 'dress up' with you guys." Funneh stated. Draco and Lunar agreed with her, but Rainbow and Gold were not on the same side. "I'm not splitting from my calm Rainbow role, but don't you think you're procrastinating by playing games 24/7?"

Lunar gasped. "First of all, we don't play games 24/7. Second of all, you called us lazy! I would have felt better if you just said straight up said that to my face, but you used procrastination."

"Ohh, is that what that word means?" Funneh rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "My vocabulary definitely needs some work." Gold swatted the air and grabbed a yellow and black mask. "Y'all are too toxic." She said sassily before placing the mask over her mouth. "This air is cOnTaMiNaTeD."

Everyone sASHAYED away.

The end.

Edit: Thanks for 600 reads! It honestly means a lot to me, and- just thank you!