Marvel

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀

_________________

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙟 ö𝙣𝙞𝙧.

__________________

Peter Parker walked into the the avengers "living room" and started tearing the place apart looking for his English homework. Of course, the superheroes found this confusing. "Pete, buddy, whatcha doin?" Tony asked.

Before the young teenager walked in, they had been trying to lift Thor's hammer again. It had become a sort of annual thing, and each time Steve had managed to slightly lift it up, but whenever anyone asked him about it, he always said he wasn't quite worthy enough.

(mMhMmM—)

"I'm looking for my English homework. Have you seen it, Mr. Stark?" Tony shook his head before turning to look back at the hammer.

The homework was under it.

Thor, of course, found this very amusing. "Man of Spiders, it is right here!" He boomed. Peter— who didn't know only the 'worthy' could lift the tool— easily picked the hammer up and placed it to the right of the sheet of paper.

He then bounced back to his room and left the Avengers sitting there, dumbstuck.

"What the f!uck just happened?"

"The Man of Spiders is worthy! We must take him to see Asgard." Tony looked like he was hit by a truck. "Thor, no!! He's just a kid!"

"Thor yEs."

lmao this was short but wHaTeVeR . sorry for not updating this in a while , but i just didn't really feel like finishing this draft for a while , and no other ideas came into mind . thank you for reading this book so far , and staying by my side through this break !