💫Midnight Meeting🌙 (LukaNoir)

🌟A/N Play the song:)

Blue eyes slowly opened as they gazed around the room taking in the moon light that shone through the round window. The only sound that could be heard was his own breathing. The blue boy checked the time, it was almost 1am. This night in particular he just couldn't go back to sleep.

 Thoughts of Marinette only using him as a rebound frustrated him. He had found himself quite annoyed by her as she kept up with her crazy obsession and creepy stalking on Adrien. He couldn't believe how stupid he was for simping for her and "falling in love with her". He was beginning to feel irritated. At times Luka could only feel bad for the blonde model as every fan girl and even fanboy would look at him as if he were a prized possession. 

Most of the time he couldn't get why Marinette would always be complaining about her life when in reality her life was one that everyone wants. Caring parents, good friends, and she is able to be who she wants. Unlike Adrien who lost his mother, has a mentally abusive father, and a few friends whom he rarely sees. She seems pretty loved in his opinion. Speaking of opinions, the blue haired boy didn't get why the majority of the citizens would praise Ladybug way more than Chat Noir. Without him, Ladybug wouldn't be able to do her job on her own and he is basically her support. 

When Luka was Viperion he saw how Chat Noir was being treated. Every time he would make a harmless pun, Ladybug always put him down saying that it wasn't the time for joking around. To be honest, Luka actually liked it when Chat Noir joked. He saw it as a way to lighten up the mood    instead of a distraction. Besides, it's not like their job is super dangerous. Hawkmoth has made more than 50 attempts to seize their miraculous and hasn't even gotten close and it seems like he won't anytime soon.

Luka thought about the moment when he started to develop feelings for the feline hero. It was when he first got akumatized and turned into Silencer. Once he fully recovered, he noticed how handsome and caring he was. He still had little feelings for Marinette, but he pushed them aside later on knowing he had no chance with her anyway. He remembered when he was able to work next to Chat Noir and being able to see him at a better view. Anyone would have felt lucky to be next to Ladybug, but he felt the luckiest being next to Chat Noir. He really wanted to tell him that he appreciates what he does and that he could basically be considered his number one fan. 

The blue boy tried to deny his feelings since he was pretty sure there would be no chance of them getting even closer. The feline hero seems to have feelings towards Ladybug by the way he looks and flirts at her. Luka never told anyone about his crush. The last thing he wants is hate towards him if they ever found out that he was interested in boys. But does he care about what other people think? Yes, yes he does. He just couldn't get the superhero's image out of his head. For some odd reason he couldn't help but realize how similar he looked to Adrien. I mean that blonde hair and bright green eyes. He's been hanging out with him a lot more often, so he's able to notice how they don't share the same personality. Luka sighed and shook his head. He got up from his bed and put a light blue hoodie over his shirtless body paired with black sweatpants.He took a look at his guitar and was about to grab it, but he denied. Sometimes that guitar annoyed him. He hates being shown as the guy who plays music for everything and seems to be the only thing he does. He has other passions as well. 

He makes his way to the boats dock taking in the fresh night breeze. He makes his way to the edge of the boat and rests his arms and face on the edge. The moon was full and shining bright. The beautiful night sky was decorated with stars and it looked like it could become dawn at any moment. The soft cool breeze hit Luka's features and caused his hair to sway with it. He looked down at the water, mesmerized by the way it was flowing.