TWENTY

20. that's me thinking positive!

IT HAD BEEN DAYS SINCE FLO HAD SEEN LAURIE and all she could do was to stay in her bed, not talking to anyone as she thought about what could've happened if she was nicer to the boy

"Flo, you'll have to get up eventually!" Aunt March shouted through her door, even she had been worried a tiny bit.

Flo turned around her bed, sighing as she knew she had to get up today, being forced to go to her gallery today. She heard her door get open, but couldn't be bothered to look at who it was. Until her blinds opened.

"Ugh, not yet!"

"It's me Amy, and I have Fred and Kate with me. You need to get up because it's your opening day!"

"I know Amy, I just want to lay in bed a little bit more..."

"No! Come on Flo!" Amy pulled her blanket away from her body, making her shiver in the cold room.

"You can't make me..." she huffed, making the three others in the room silent before she felt Fred talk.

"Laurie's going to be there, don't you want to look nice?" he innocently suggested, making Flo laugh.

"That just makes me want to stay here longer..." she whined again before Amy and Fred sat next to her cold body, leaving Kate up.

"How do you guys know that he'll come, I don't want him there unless he's sober but-"

"He visited me when I was studying my paintings and said sorry, and he mentioned you a lot. He says he wants to give you a sincere apology, and I told him about how he could come to your gallery opening!"

Flo whined once again, pushing the two off her bed before she got pulled by her ankles, shrieking as she had fallen down as well.

"Come on Flo! You can't spend all day locked up in your room! We're all worried about you, so please, get up and get ready!" Kate slapped her face jokingly, making Flo return to her normal state of mind as she got up, groaning.

"I will now get out of my room weirdos..." she laughed pushing everyone out as she sighed to herself, running to her wardrobe to find something nice to wear, but not with feathers that Laurie would dislike.

<|>

THE 4 FRIENDS WERE SITTING IN THE CARRIAGE, AS Flo held onto Amy and Kate's hand, being nervous fo both the opening and to see Laurie.

Fred sent a smile to her way, then speaking up to make the girl get her mind off everything.

"You'll do great, and everyone will fall in love with your designs, don't worry! Now, what have you done when you make Louis Vitton the most famous brand in the world?" Fred asked, acting like a paparazzi.

"I haven't made them famous just yet, but wait till everyone sees my designs, they will want to buy 100s of them!" Flo joked, flipping her hair as she forgot about everything for a while, laughing and joking with their friends until they arrived.

"Do you think there's a chance her might have not come?"

"Don't think negative Flo!"

"That's me thinking positive! What I'm thinking that is negative I that he might've come, or even worse he might have some drunk!"

"You need to relax Flo, everything's going to be alright! Amy wouldn't have invited him if she knew that he was going to be drunk!" Kate smiled, taking the girl's hand as they walked in, realizing that they had been a bit late.

"You must be the Florence March! I've just finished the gallery, and might I say, you're amazing!" An old man approached her, making her smile from the first person sh head spoken to.

"Thank you so much, did you really like it?"

"Of course I did, we haven't seen any dresses like this anywhere! And the fact that you've also designed for men, wanted me to buy all of those suits!" the man smiled happily, as Flo whispered.

"I hate to ruin the surprise but I feel though you might be able to keep a small secret. Stay till the end, and we'll be selling a few of my designs if it goes well..." Flo smiled, making the man wink as he started to walk away slowly, looking at the dresses and suits once again just to waste time.

"Flo?" she turned around to face the one and only, Laurie.

"Hi."

"I just want to say, wow!" he smiled, making the girl nod and give him a gentle smile.

"The gallery?"

"Yes, that and you..." he smiled at the girl, who tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Didn't want to wear fluff and feathers..." she gave the boy a big smile, hoping that he would remember.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry about that! 17-year-old me was not wise..." he laughed, both of them staying in the silence afterward, but not an awkward one.

"I came here to apologize. I'm really sorry I came there drunk, I haven't been my best lately, and when I saw you, you just made me remember the last time I saw you, and it just made me snap. I'm sorry, I really am, and I know I can't take back what I said, but I've been sober for three days. I couldn't bear to see you for the first two days, so I went to Amy and she told me to come here, and just be supportive to you..." Flo swallowed, seeing the boy tear up as he talked about how he dealt and Flo couldn't bear to see him like this.

"It's okay Laurie, I know it must be hard for you..."

"I'm so sorry for not talking to you back then, I just wanted to be done with you guys. Not in a bad way, it's just that all of you remind me of Jo a lot, and I- just the- the point is that I'm dearly sorry, and I hope you uh accept my apology...' he wiped his eyes, and was taken back when Flo hugged him but returning on in an instant.

"Thank you Laurie, and apology accepted!" she giggled, finally feeling the touch of Laurie she had missed.

"Friends?" Laurie asked the girl, holding out his pinkie that didn't have Jo's ring on it anymore.

"Friends." Flo wrapped her pinkie around his, and not letting go as they walked around the gallery that everyone had seemed to love.

[hi! I acc made a lotta reference's to like the first act:) also they're soooo cute you can't change my mind!!]