Bang Chan X Reader~ Our happy ending (angst/fluff)

Paring: Bang Chan(stray kids) x reader

Genre: Fluff; Angst

Warnings: Cursing, sad stuff lol

A/N: Text in italics are flashbacks

You felt yourself shiver as the cold winter air blew around you. The black jacket you had on was barely doing its job. Once again, you found yourself here. Everyday for a week, you would come here for hours and hours. The snow and quiet, being the only thing that gave you peace.

"Y/n?" You heard a voice call out to you softly.

Turning your head, you saw Jihyo walking towards you, carrying an umbrella to shield herself from the snow.

"Jihyo? What are you doing here?" You question.

"I was worried about you. Y/n, you can't keep doing this to yourself, you know he wouldn't want you to."

"I know," You whisper, feeling tears begin to pool in your eyes.

"Here," She states while pulling out a pack of hand warmers.

"Thank you."

"Have you eaten today?"

"No," You say, getting ready to hear her scold you.

"Y/n," She sighs.

"I know, I know. I just haven't been hungry," You defend, avoiding her worried eyes.

"How are you doing?" She asks while positioning the umbrella so the two of you were covered from the snow.

"I'm doing fine," You choke out while trying to hold back your tears.

"No one is expecting you to be alright 24/7 Y/n. It's okay to not be fine," She says softly while also tearing up.

"If I cry, it'll just make things more real."

All of a sudden, Jihyo pulls you into a hug. Not being able to hold them in any longer, you began to cry into Jihyo's shoulder, grasping onto her like your life depended on it.

"Shhh, shhh, it's going to be okay," Jihyo comforts while stroking your hair. You hear her sniffle as she begins crying with you.

"It hurts, it hurts so fucking much," You cry out.

"I know it does, just let it out," She encourages, her voice equally as shaky as yours. The two of you stay in each other's arms for what seems like hours. After calming down a bit, you finally pull away.

"I can't believe he's actually gone," you whisper.

"I know it's only been a week but why does it feel like he's been gone for years?" Jihyo questions while shaking her head, feeling a fresh batch of tears forming.

"I miss him, I miss him so damn much."

Jihyo hums in agreement.

"I wish we would go back in time to when we were in high school. When we were young and had no cares in the world," you state, thinking back to the old days.

"Do you remember the first time you met him? What were we, 16?" She questioned, laughing a little at the memory. You felt yourself smile for the first time in a while as you thought back to that day.

"Jihyo, wait up!" You yell as you rush to catch up to the girl in front of you.

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" She calls back, not slowing down at all.