IM DONE!

If you don't care about this it's okay :)))

Im sorry for my mistakes and errors on this book. I have been struggling making every chapter just to make you happy, and my mother tongue is not english. Im not that good at english like a lot of you, im trying. Some of you may say 'try harder' but if you're in my position, you will know how hard is it to write something that's not your language at all.

I read all your comments, some of it notice my mistakes, it's good in some way but others. They leave a harsh comment (for me) about it. We're not perfect, im not perfect but for some reason people are judgmental. You can comment about my mistakes but not being sass, it pissing me off so much.

In short im saying that, before you comment something make sure that it didn't hurt others feelings. Have some respect to someone that who gives their all on making that story, appreciate it because they do their best for you to understand that.

You can say im dramatic or what but this is my feelings after all. I just want y'all not to do the same to the other authors, they may be quiet anout it but it hurts them.

This may or may not be my last writing here. I know many of you wont read this but fuck it. Im still thankful that you read this, and to those who didn't comment harsh, i love you all you have my respect.