Chapter 5- What Does Love Feel Like Miles?

As I snuggled down into my comfy bedsheets, I decided to keep my bedroom lights on as I can be scared of the dark sometimes. I lay at my side and eventually closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. I suddenly felt a cold hand crawl up my face. I got a fright so I immediately grabbed it and opened my eyes. I then saw that Miles was standing above my bed. He seemed to have got a fright as well.

"There was a spider on you. It was crawling up towards your face" He said softly as he crushed the spider in his hand. I just looked at him and a sudden thought popped into my head. Do I like Miles in a romantic way? I mean he is quite attractive and he can be a nice person when you eventually get to know him. "Are you scared of the dark?" He asked as he sat on the edge of my bed. I just nodded my head, too intimidated to say anything.

"What are you doing in here?" I reluctantly managed to say after a while of silence. "Your light was on, I thought you would be awake" He replied still using that soft voice. "I'm sorry for everything I have put you through. I just-well there isn't really a good enough excuse" He chuckled softly. I just looked at him and I didn't really know what to say.

"Miles I don't really know what to say" I said to him. 

He didn't reply to that but he did turn around and looked at me. He was looking at my cheek. he got closer to my face and then kissed my cheek. I didn't know to react, I had not expected this to happen at all. I gasped in shock as he pulled away.

"Get out Miles. You can't play with my emotions like this" I spat as he stood up

"I couldn't help myself. It's just well.." He stopped in his tracks as he looked at me.

"What do you want from me?" I whispered as I looked down at my bed. Miles came back and sat down on my bed and took both of my hands. "Listen, I like you. I really really like you, heck I think I'm falling in love with you"

"Miles this isn't you. You aren't thinking straight" I said staring at him.

"Well that's weird as I'm thinking a lot clearer than I usually am" He replied quietly. "What's bothering you Y/n?" He added in a calming voice like he wanted to help me.

"I-I-I don't know what love feels like. I have never felt it before" I whispered as tears began to emerge in my eyes. "What does love feel like Miles? What even is love?"

"It feels like this" Miles responded as he placed a hand on my cheek. "Love is an emotion or a feeling. When you are around a person that you love or have a crush on you feel like your heart is about to explode with happiness, and you will stop at nothing to protect them and you will always show them affection"

"That is a lot for one person to feel at the one time" I said as I laughed softly and looked down. "Do you feel like that about me then Miles?" I asked as I looked into his dreamy chocolatey brown eyes.

"Yes I do. I have never felt love before but when I'm with you, I feel like my heart is about to soar and I want you badly" Miles said and he then leaned in and kissed me on the lips this time. He wrapped his hands around my waist as he pulled me closer. 

When we broke apart, we were so close to each other that our foreheads were nearly touching. "Y/n?" Miles inquired. I looked at him and stroked his face to indicate that I was listening. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said so quietly that his voice barely even making a whisper. I pondered this question in my head for a few seconds. I mean, over the past few days I have started to feel romantic feelings for Miles and I feel like we would be good for each other and I desperately want to feel love. 

"Yes, yes I will" I said nodding my head and smiling.

"I'll give you some time to sleep then" Miles replied as he began to stood up and made his way towards the door. I then grabbed his hand as I didn't want him to leave.

"Miles, can you stay please? I will feel safer if you are here" I pleaded. He nodded his head and then took his shirt off as he came into bed with me.

"This is the happiest day of my life" I heard him whisper as he wrapped my arms around my waist and we both snuggled down to sleep.

Writers Note- Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they finally got together. But will it last?

Thank you my lovelies for reading this book. I really do appriacate it. I have had many thoughts in my head of what to add for this fan fiction and your support is all that matters and I thank you all so much for taking the time to read this. More chapters will definitely be out soon.

Stay safe and I love you xox