Chapter 13-Princess

I was in bed with Miles and we were just snuggling and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. Suddenly I heard a really loud bang coming from the other end of the house. I woke up with a start and this also caused Miles to wake up from his slumber.

"Babe what's up?" He asked nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I am hearing weird noises" I replied.

"Probably Kate just being nosy and looking in rooms that she shouldn't" Miles replied. He then sat up in bed and took my hand.

"Come on, let's go and see what she is up to princess" I blushed at this nickname. So Miles and I left our room and stepped out into the dark. I immediately wrapped my arms around his right one.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I am scared of the dark" I said still holding on to him.

"We just did all that kinky shit like an hour ago and you are telling me that you are scared of the dark?" Miles asked jokingly. I just laughed and didn't say anything. As we approached the room that Kate was in, we could hear her screaming. Miles opened the door and Kate turned around and immediately got a fright.

"Shouldn't you two be in bed?" Kate asked looking at both of us.

"Yeah well firstly we aren't fucking five year olds" Miles said mocking her. "Also my princess couldn't sleep because of the amount of noise you were making and I never want anyone interrupting my princess's beauty sleep" Although Kate couldn't see me because I was standing behind Miles, I was blushing. 

He was being so dominant and I loved it.

"Pretty difficult for her to get beauty sleep, when she doesn't even have any" Kate spat crossing her arms. Miles then walked up to her and pressed Kate against the window, choking her.

"What the fuck did you just say!" Miles said intimidatingly

"I-I-I-I" Kate stuttered.

"Don't you ever fucking call my princess ugly, do you understand me?" Miles spat.

"Ok" Kate whimpered. I felt bad for Kate but at the same time I didn't. No god what I am thinking?

"Miles! Stop you are going to kill her!" I shouted trying to let him off her.

"Maybe I want to" He said. 

"Miles please" I said tears forming in my eyes. Miles muttered 'fine' and then let go of Kate and she immediately gasped whilst holding her neck in pain.

She then just walked past us and went straight to her room.

"What the fuck, she didn't even say thank you for me telling you to stop" I said confused at the situation that just occurred. 

"It's because she is a fucking piece of shit" Miles spat. "Come on baby, let's go to bed" Miles said holding my hand and we walked towards our room.

Miles and I then got into bed and stared at each other. He ran a finger through my hair.

"You are so perfect, you know that?" Miles said lovingly.

"Miles" I said looking away and blushing. Miles then put his hands on my cheek to make me face him and he then leaned in and kissed me.

"You are though and do not let anyone ever tell you anything different, ok?" Miles asked.

"Ok" I replied. I then kissed his cheek and we said goodnight to one another. 

A/n

Heyyyyyyyyy it's been a while hehehehe.

I don't have an excuse but I have been really busy.

I will try and update this story more often, it might be like once or twice a month, idk.

But i hope you are all still enjoying this

and also I do have other ideas for other books so stay tuned hehe