Prologue

Welcome!

This story was developed from my imagination. I ask you to respect my work and not plagiarize nor distribute it in any shape or form, it is illegal. If you end up hating this story, you have the choice to stop reading.

Thank you and without further ado...

Prologue

Three crime syndicates came together for a common goal eighteen years ago, Project Erase.

One abducted the orphans needed for this experiment, another built a facility on untraceable and remote land, and the last provided instructors. They all pooled in enough money to make this long-term project a reality with only the most trusted top officials of each syndicate aware of its existence.

Project Erase was created to see if they could erase every little piece of humanity in child as they grew up to produce mindless soldiers and heartless assassins. They wanted loyal killers that they could fully control to carry out their crimes and sell the remainder they didn't need

After almost eleven years of the three families running the facility in utmost secrecy, the facility was uncovered and seized by the FBI.

All the children, who've grown into young adults, were rescued and sent to rehabilitation. Soon after, they were all released and they disappeared across the globe without another word to be heard from them ever again.

That is, until now.

****

COMING IN AUGUST 2020!

Save this story into your libraries so you'll know when I update the first chapter! For those that follow me, I'll notify you all when I start posting regularly!

I hope you are all as excited as I am to start this new novel journey :D

See you all very soon,

InvincibleBunny