[2] The day my heart shattered

[16 and 17yo, 10th grade cafeteria]
{Author POV}
"Yahh!!! Jacksonnn, you gotta eat the ham sandwich even if you don't like it!" Kook yelled. "I don't like ham!!" "I don't care, you need to eat it!"
"You're bossy, mr kookilisious" Jackson looked at Kook, "Ew, don't call me that" Jungkook cringed at the new nickname his friend Jackson had given him.

Yoongi looks as depressed as every other day until Jimin walks over. He sits up a little straighter and kinda smiles. "Hey chim. Kook, chim chim is here" Jimin looks at all three of them. "Hmm. Hey Jackson, kookie.." He smirks "Yoongii~ have you guys heard about what Taehyung said?"

"Oh hello Jiminie!" Look looks at Jomin and smiles, as Jackson does the same but waves

Jimin looks at Kook "Tae Tae told me that he likes you."

"Wa-wuUUhHhHHh?!" a deep red blush spread across Kook's cheeks when he heard Jimin day Tae's "secret". "oOoOOh~" Jackson wiggles his eyebrows as Kook turned around to him and hit him playfully "shut up, you don't even know if I like him back"

"All that blushing says different." Jimin puts one hand on his cheek and the other on Yoongi's thigh. Yoon immediately removes it. Then Tae sits at the table.

Jungkook immediately covers his face and looks down and groans slightly while whispering "why.. me?.." Jackson laughs at Kook's movements and lays his back.

Yoongi stays quiet while the popular male in the school confessed to someone in front of everyone. A little jealous, he holds Jimin's hand. "Awwee. You two will be great together. Kook say yes" Jimin says as he slightly blushes at Yoongi's touch

Jungkook's freaking out on the inside but is also in pain since he's liked Yoongi for a long time.. since they were just little kids. Kook thinks that him and Yoongi will never have a chance together "... okay, finee.. yes" Kook looks at Tae in the middle of saying that.