[10] What's with all the hatred?

Actually he did notice, and asked about it, but Kook said "Y-You're not ready to hear.... You wouldn't want to..." and "n-nothing it would just let you realize how much of a fucking baby I am.." So Yoongi decided to mind his business until Kook was ready to talk about it. Plus he is going to ask Jimin out infront of a lot of people. Which would publicly sign them as a gay couple. So he needs to build up positivity. Jimin has been asking for the public to know but Yoon was afraid. But with things going on with his dad.. it's now or never

-at school-

Jungkook keeps his head low. Meanwhile, Yoongi remembers about the eye. He puts some hair over that eye "thanks for reminding me kook.." He sees Jimin and starts to speed walks over to him. Jimin is talking to someone else when he walks over. "Hey babe.." He's wearing his "smile" everyone thinks is normal "I have something planned for you" Jimin blushes "what is it?" Yoon smirks "you have to wait" Tae hovers over them while they're talking. "Awwee! The smol couple" Yoongi slightly blushes.

Kook sighs and lowers his head more and whispers, "He'll never notice nor care.." He walks over to the other three and puts on a fake smile still having his head hung low.

Yoon stops after Jimin noticed and cutely giggles. At this point.. NO one has seen his real smile.. Jimin hasn't kissed Yoon yet, or heard the three words that make everything feel okay.. that makes you warm and fuzzy inside. But chim still wants to stick around, being patient.. Until Yoongi is ready.. until then. "Mr. Kim. I need to talk to you." He pulls Tae aside. Jimin "Hey Kookie.." Yoongi "You need to give Kookie more attention. Go to his house and cuddle him.. please?" Tae nods.

Kook sits down on a bench beside where Jimin is standing. Jimin scoffs "so are you just not going to talk to me now? Ever since I got with Yoon-" he looks at Kook "gi.. you haven't spoken to me.. Hm~ what's wrong? I already put the pieces together. So he honest." He sits down.

"I'm not in the mood to talk at the moment..." Kook looks down "So, please. Don't talk to me right now..." Kook rests his face on his hand with a sad expression, 'why can't you delete your feelings Jungkook?" He thought to himself as he looks toward Tae and Yoongi. Jungkook whispers "I'm scared Grandma... help me..."

Jimin's sits next to Kook and holds his hand, without saying anything. Just sighing and looking down.

"I-.. I'm sorry... you must hate me because of it.. I-I tried to delete them so many times.. t-they w-won't lea-leave..." Jungkook started choking on his tears that were threatening to pour..

Jimin pretends to look confused "what do hit mean dear?" He wants to hear it from him. Straight.

Kook looks at Jimin "I already know you'll ya this information to break mine and Yoongi's friendship.. but you'll get me out of his life.. so I guess.. y-you wouldn't care.." a tear rolls down Kook's cheek "but yeah, I like Yoongi.. so what. I'm his best friend, known him for years and it's was hard to not fall for him. I get that I'll be gone soon anyways, so.. you'll have him all to yourself, which I'm SURE you're just sooo happy about." He sighs "I don't even know why I'm here.. it wouldn't matter to anyone if I wasn't.." he looks down pulling his knees up to his chest and buries his fave into his arms/knees.

Jimin looks offended now. "First of all. No one is going after you like that. Why do you think everyone is out for YOU. Second. I may have not been here since the beginning like you, but that doesn't change the fact that I've been friends with both of you for a VERY long time. So has Tae. Speaking of. Do you even live him. He might of asked you out but saying yes when it's a no.. that's not fair to HIM. I'm Tae's Best Friend and I KNOW that he can get hella hurt over this, If you break up with him just like that. You don't jump into a relationship you don't want. If you do. You better break his heart before he says "I love you". The world doesn't revolve around you." Tae and Yoongi return. Jimin jumps up and stands next to Tae while looking at Jungkook. Then pulls Yoongi away. Leaving Tae and Kook.

————————————————————

I'm very sorry for the late upload, but I hope you enjoyed! Just a quick question, how do you feel about Jimin in this story so far? Is he too mean to Kook, or is Kook the one doing something wrong? Goodbye. 💜✨😌
-Author Min