[4] The movies

-At the Movie Theatre-
{Author POV}
Jimin is walking over while Tae and Jackson are already here. "Hey peoples. What are we watching?" Jimin hugs all three of them "Idonno" Yoongi's glad that he has his small group. The ones that aren't scared of him..

"Hello shmol group of people, idk what we're watching. That's wasn't decided" Jungkook plays with him bracelets.

Yoongi smirked and bought 5 tickets to a movie and they donno what it is. "Follow me peoplez" Jimin and Tae follow. When they're in Jimin sits on Yoon's left while kook sits on his right. Tae next to Kook and Jackson right above them. The seat between Yoongi and Kook.

Jungkook put his phone on silent and powered it off to make sure that there was no disturbance, "Why do I feel like I'm going to die in the next 30 minutes to an hour ? What movie did you buy tickets to?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi

"A 2hr movie named.. Hereditary. I hope you like it. Muuuhhmhahahahahamamamwamwamwaahaha"
"msnsjhshejjdwje yOonGIiiiIi~ why ;-; you bully meh.. maybe us" Jungkook slouched in his seat

"Hm~ you can always hold onto me." Tae teases Kook and Yoongi pouts. Jimin isn't scared because the movie hasn't even started yet "the trailer wasn't even scary." Yoongi actually admires Jimin's personality. He isn't just some gay, submissive, attention craving, pouty bitch. Instead someone strong and reliable, someone who would like to be held from time to time. Speaking of, Jimin (with his Smol self) finds a way to slide under the arm chair so they could cuddle. Meanwhile Tae is wrapping his arm around Kook, wondering if the other would dare to make a move.

Kook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and rested his head on his chest/shoulder and let put a jealously sigh and tried to ignore Yoongi and Jimin as I studied Tae's features and got lost in space

[Jackson POV]
Everyone else is so freaking aDorAbLE and cuddling each other, mEaNWhiLE I'm over here cuddling with Casper the ducking friendly ghost. I need to fine somebody to dateeeee, like... ASAP
[End of Jackson POV]

Yoongi blushes as the movie starts "Jackson shuddup. Lonely piece of poop poop." Jimin and Tae laugh then look at the screen.

[Taehyung POV]
I don't think he wants me.. I want to be perfect for him. But I'm doing something wrong.. Does he have a different soulmate. Maybe I should try something. Later. Hmmmmm. Maybe a walk. Make him feel safe..

[Jungkook POV]
I look at the screen to see the movie starting as I stay in Tae's embrace while keeping a small yet non-visible smile on my lips

[Author POV]
Tae holds both of Kook's hands. While Jimin and Yoongi stay cuddling together. Perfect and warm in the dark theatre that they're in. Then the part where the girl gets decapitated. Jimin jumps but forgot he was under a chair arm and hurts himself. Yoongi helps chim out from under the chair, then scoots over a bit so that they could sit in the same chair.

Jungkook's mouth hung wide open SHOOK from when the from girl got decapitated and tightly squeezed Tae's hands jumping slightly. He nuzzled his head into Tae's chest, and continued watching the movie while Jackson isn't scared but still lonely.

-After the movie-
They're all walking out. Jimin holding Yoon and Tae still shivering. "That was a good movie" Yoon laughs and looks at Jackson "soo.. I'm gong to use the bathroom.." Yoongi and Tae leave, leaving Kook and Jimin with Jackson. Then Jack leaves to refill his drink before they leave. Then there were two.

Jungkook turned on his phone to see a new text from his mom. 'Where are you?' He had told her where he was going before he even left, 'maybe she overlooked it' He scrolled up to see his message telling her where he was going. He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket and turned to Jimin, "Are you okay? You hurt yourself when Charlie got decapitated"