[12] Junseu

Kook nods his head happily "I would love to go with you Tae" He smiles a semi-big smile and hugs Tae.

Taehyung smiles and starts to go in for a kiss, but figures it's took early and hugs Kook instead. "Thank you bby". Kook is happy, he doesn't feel depressed or sad.. just happy.

Yoon and Jimin come out and awwe at the moment they're having. Jimin pats Kook on the back "you two are adorable together. You two just.. fit.. yeah." Look nods softly staying in Tae's embrace.

Tae lets go and frowns "you missed Yoongi's big confession" Kook looks at Tae "what was it? I wanted to stay but I had to show Suho around the rest of campus

Yoon holds Jimin's hand "well I.. made us official to everyone and asked him to the fall formal."

"Ü ohmahgoi, Yus!!" Kook shows true expressions of happiness and joy, no sadness at all. What's happening?

Yoongi smiles at Kook's happiness. He kinda blushes. Happy Kook is a happy Tae, Jimin and Yoongi. "You guys wanna go hangout at the park..?" Yoon smiles as Tae and Jimin nod along with Kook and Jackson smiling.

-At the park-

Jimin is reading a book while Tae and Yoongi are playing in the sand with a couple of kids. Jungkook and Jackson are having many different conversations about a variety of things until Kook needs to use the bathroom. He disappears.

While Kook was coming back some man was coming up behind Yoongi and Tae. The only one who can see the man is Kook. He speed walks behind Yoongi and Tae to the man he now remembers. He whispers "what are you doing.?"

The man pushes Kook away and grabs Yoongi by the collar "I need Yoongi." Yoon starts sweating as soon as he hears his father's voice "uhm.. Actually I'm hanging out with friends.." His dad drags him as he gulps and starts to tear up. Jimin looks around. No one is doing anything "hey! You! Uhh.. L-let go of my boyfriend!" The dark man stops and throws Yoongi on the ground...

"you're gay.?"

————————————————————

Well.. Yeah.. 😶 That's happening/happened.
Also, I'm VERY sorry I haven't updated in almost a month! 🥺 I've been busy with family issues that vary from good to bad.🐰I will try to update more but I'm out of town and traveling during this stupid pandemic 😑 This having to wear a mask everywhere you go is definitely getting to me. But! Stay you and Author Min outttttt!!~ 😌✌️💜