[9] I wish you realized how much I like you

-A few minutes later-

Jungkook slowly wakes up.. "hm?" He looks around, "When did I get here?" He tries to sit up but feels a sharp pain in his head so he falls back down onto the bed and grips onto his head "fuck.."

"Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook's head starts hurting more so he groans. He gets up at a slow pace making his way down to the kitchen to get migraine but falls in the middle of the hallway making a loud thump

Yoongi walks to him and laughs "Stop.Falling.Hoe."

"T^T shush Yoonkitty" Kook crosses his arms and lays down in the hallway. He lays on his back and does grabby arms to Yoongi, "bezfwennn, I want cuddless.." Jungkook realizes that's usually what couples do
"..n-nevermind .." he puts his arms down. TaeTae usually doesn't come over...." Kook frowns.

Yoongi smirks "I think I can fix that for you" then he starts to think about Jimin and blushes. "WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY! I brought my bag.." He scratches the back of his neck. (What he does when he's nervous, embarrassed, or lying) "It has important things in there.." He smiles with a soft shade of pink across his smooth, milky skin. "Im's go get dressed.. "Are you coming today?" He says as he gets back.

 "Are you coming today?" He says as he gets back

"..Sure... I guess I can..." Kook doesn't want to see Jimin, he's scared of what he could do.. Kook sits up and walks back to his room and locks the door.

Kook was crying while getting ready.. so his eyes are a bit puffy and his lips are a bit smaller.

Kook puts glasses on to cover most of his eye's puffiness

Kook puts glasses on to cover most of his eye's puffiness. He is now outside if his room.
Yoongi is happy and smiling when Kook comes out "Come on Kookie! I have a big day ahead of me!" he starts to skip out of the door with his smol self.

Kook follows Yoongi, struggling to keep up with his pace. He sighs as he can tell Yoongi isn't paying enough attention to how he's acting..

————————————————————

Welllppppp...! I don't know what I'm going to do next 😂 and I'm also very sorry for posting late 🥺 Have a fantastic day! 💜