𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨 !

Nearly two weeks after Harry asked Liddie on a date—better put as a "friendship date" by the latter—the small blonde was stood outside Harry's apartment complex, sending him a text to let him know she was here so he could buzz her in through the doors.

If she was being completely honest, she was quite surprised that Harry had voluntarily gave her his address. It made her think he truly was only playing when he acted like nothing was happening between them. That being said, he did beg her to not come anymore out of sheer embarrassment after she told him he wouldn't be "bedding" her on the first date just because they'll already be in his apartment.

The sound of the door opening made Liddie's head snap up, a grin settling on her face when she noticed Harry was holding the door open for her. "You didn't have to come down for me." She laughed.

Harry shrugged, matching Liddie's smile. "Didn't want the pretty lady getting lost."

"Don't flirt with me, Harry, or I may lose my pants."

Harry coughed awkwardly, his cheeks heating instantly at Liddie's forwardness. He lead Liddie to the elevator and up to his apartment with minimal eye contact after that, and Liddie didn't know whether to smirk at how easily effected he was or be worried that he wouldn't look at her for the rest of the night. Her worries disappeared once Harry sent her a smile while unlocking his front door and gesturing for her to follow him inside.

"The food's nearly ready if you just want to take a seat at the table?" He said, throwing his keys onto the side table in the corridor and grabbing Liddie's coat from her. "You like spaghetti bolognese, right?"

Liddie nodded with a chuckle. "Not an ideal first date meal, though."

Harry grunted. "It's the only thing I can cook well enough to not poison us—and this is a friendship date."

"Right," Liddie smirked. "Of course."

She took a seat at the table, hooking her shoulder bag over the top corner of the chair. Harry's apartment was exactly how Liddie had imagined it; simplistic but still with a boyish charm. Her eyes easily narrowed in on the Xbox hooked up to the TV in the next room over, due to the open plan, and had to stop herself from rolling her eyes out of her skull.

Soon enough, Harry was bringing out two plates of steaming spaghetti bolognese and the pair were digging in.

Conversation was easy for the both of them despite the amount of times Harry almost choked on his food when Liddie made comments that were a bit too strong. Truthfully, Harry didn't really mind them, he had been beginning to grow quite fond of the petite blonde—he'd never let Liddie know that, though.

After they had finished their meal and talked about anything and everything, the dishes were dropped into the sink to clean later and Liddie was dragged over to the sofa by Harry under his demands of them having to watch a movie before she leaves.

Liddie almost wanted to strangle the boy in front of her. He was doing everything he could to make this 'friendship' date resemble a real date. She wanted to be mad; tell him that he couldn't play with her feelings like this but she couldn't. She was too far gone to allow herself to ruin the smallest chance she had with him.

As soon as the first scene began playing on the screen of whatever Harry had chosen, Liddie almost let out a scream, turning to face him with wide eyes. "You're fucking joking."

"I can't believe you haven't watched it yet," Harry snorted, pausing the show and tutting at the girl beside him. "And you claim to be our top fan?"

Liddie pouted in response and Harry couldn't help his eyes dropping down to look at them, finding it hard to pull his gaze away before Liddie noticed his stare. "I've been so busy with writing my album that I completely forgot about it," She defended herself, letting out an airy laugh. "As if we're watching Peaky together."

Harry shrugged. "I thought you'd like it."

"I do," Liddie grinned up at him. "But, do you not feel weird watching yourself on TV while you're on a date?"

"I would," Harry smirked. "If this was a real date."

That earned a shove on his shoulder by the blonde beside him and he watched with a smile as she pouted to herself. "Shut up."

NOTESi'm so sorry it took me so long to update, i just didn't want to publish the last chapter until this was done bc chapter twnety one is literally a 5-second read and it would of been mean to publish that and leave you hanging for the date chap...

NOTES
i'm so sorry it took me so long to update, i just didn't want to publish the last chapter until this was done bc chapter twnety one is literally a 5-second read and it would of been mean to publish that and leave you hanging for the date chapter if you get me lmaooo