𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 !

Liddie was curled up on Harry's sofa, watching the new episode of Peaky Blinders while she waited for Harry to finish getting ready for their date.

Liddie's phone vibrated from beside her, a text notification lighting up her screen. Soon, multiple started coming through and she rolled her eyes, unlocking her phone to read the group chat.

 Soon, multiple started coming through and she rolled her eyes, unlocking her phone to read the group chat

otis
hey

lena
hey

otis
liddie say hey

lena
she can't
lena
she's with harry

otis
OOP
otis
dont care
otis
liddie say hey

liddie
stop

otis
thats not the word i asked for

liddie
you're interrupting my time w hazza

lena
cheeky

otis
what r y'all doin
otis
screwin

Liddie laughed, catching the attention of Harry who had walked into the room while pulling on his coat. He grabbed his car keys from the coffee table and looked at Liddie expectedly as she tilted her phone screen so that Harry could read the text messages her best friends were sending her.

"Tell him to fuck off," Harry said, sending Liddie a cheeky grin and a glint of amusement in his eyes. She rolled her eyes at the boy and typed a response to Otis without giving Harry the opportunity to read it.

"What did you say to him?" Harry asked, turning the TV off and leading the way out of his apartment.

Liddie shrugged, biting her lip to stop her from smiling so big. She grabbed her purse from beside her and followed Harry to the front door.

"Only if you asked."