06

third person.

"dad agreed." jaehyuk told them.

"cool!"

"but uhm... can you like take a shower before you guys come to our house?"

"i am oddly offended, jaehyuk. i do take a shower but jeongwoo doesn't." jihoon said earning a little slap from his younger friend.

"i shower well, fyi!" jeongwoo glared.

"and can you please wear white? it's kind of neccessary." jaehyuk looked down.

"for your sister?" asahi asked as jaehyuk nodded.

"well, we don't want her to become sick because of us, so we will." hyunsuk said as jaehyuk looked up and saw his friends smiling at him. it made him feel happy. he thought they would not understand what he felt but he was wrong. they completely understood him.

-

"hey!" jaehyuk was waiting outiside their house for his friends. junkyu and the rest waved at him as they looked at their house.

"dang." jeongwoo said as he stared at the two-storey glass house in front of them. "this must've cost a lot of curtains." he joked.

the door automatically opened as they went inside the lobby. "so do we like enter now?"

jaehyuk shook his head as he pointed something above him making them look at it. "wait are we being filtered or sanitized? or disinfected?" yedam asked as he nodded.

"what are we? tap water? that needs to be filtered before we could drink it?" junghwan exclaimed. "that's a funny metaphor but yes." jaehyuk answered.

when they were done jaehyuk motioned a sink near them.

"please wash your hands... and that actually includes me." jaehyuk said as he washed his hands and everyone followed.

"damn, i never thought it would be this hard to enter jaehyuk's residence." mashiho said. "the doors automatically open, that explains why jaehyuk never closes the door everytime he opens it." jihoon sassed as everyone agreed.

"well, you can't blame me." jaehyuk motioned them to come inside their living room, leaving them at awe.

"woah."

"i was wondering where you were early in the morning i guess you went out to fetch your friends." the boys stopped looking around after hearing a female voice.

"oh you're awake?" jaehyuk smiled at ahreum. "yeah, i was confused when i woke up alone in the house when it was sunday. i forgot your friends were coming over."

"hello, you must be ahreum right?" hyunsuk asked. they gave her series of greetings and hi's as ahreum politely smiled.

"ah yes that'll be me. i'm yoon ahreum, jaehyuk's younger sister."

"younger sister?!"

jaehyuk nodded. "she's a year younger than me." he explained. ahreum looked at his friends and her smile disappeared when she saw a familiar guy behind his brother. junkyu noticed her stare so he gave her a smile whcih caused her become flustered. "i-i should go upstairs." she bowed as she immediately ran upstairs causing everyone to be confused and looked at the frowning junkyu.

does she hate me? he thought.

"ah! i just remembered!" jaehyuk snapped. "ahreum likes junkyu hyung."

the boys looked at jaehyuk with disbelieving looks and some groaned in annoyance while junkyu was completely in dazed.

but he admit, he did feel happy.

"oh man! i was about to hit on her because she was so pretty." mashiho pouted.

"why does junkyu get all the pretty girls?" jihoon glared at junkyu who just shrugged before remembering something.

junkyu looked at jaehyuk. "wait, is she also the one who has been staring at me when i'm at my room?"

jaehyuk nodded. "yep. sorry about that. you must've been creep out."

"she could've just said hi tho." junkyu whispered.

"what?"

"nothing."

meanwhile, ahreum who is upstairs started hitting herself because she embarrased herself again.

"ahreum, you are so stupid!" she flopped on her bed. "he must've think i am really rude now." she muffled her frustrated shout using her pillow.

"i hate this!"