22

ahreum.

"yah!" junkyu greeted as soon as he went inside the house. apparently, dad and jaehyuk allowed him to come inside whenever he likes, which made it easier for us.

i gave him a smile as he tackled me with a hug and sat beside me on the couch. "don't worry, reumi. i washed my hands and i was sanitized at the lobby." he chuckled and so did i.

"ah so you must be junkyu." my dad suddenly appeared in our living room making junkyu stop hugging me. i laughed at how he immediately sat properly after he saw my dad.

my father examine him for awhile, and looked at him from head to toe.

"dad, you're scaring him." i told him.

"you know, when i was younger i used to look as handsome as you." my dad snapped his arms.

i sighed as i facepalmed.

here we go again.

"eh?" junkyu blinked fast as he looked at dad.

"and i remembered that i looked really good wearing a plain white tee just like you too." at this point i really think junkyu was already thinking how random my dad was.

a second ago he was examining junkyu, now he's complimenting him.

"i mean if you look at my children they look beautiful so i guess it's in our genes-"

"DAD!" i stopped him as junkyu chuckled. "he's not lying, ahreum."

"i like this guy already." dad said and i could see junkyu smiling brightly. "but you better not hurt my daughter or i will cut your stomach using a scalpel without anesthesia-"

"DADDY!" i stopped him as soon as i saw junkyu sweating.

"come on, ahreum you know i enjoy messing around with kids. i'll be at my office, kids. now don't do anything bad, okay? i'm not watching you but the cctv cameras are." dad said as he went back to his office. i looked at junkyu who was also looking at me before we burst into laughter.

"you have a cool dad."

"i know."

---

"ahreuuuummm!!!" i fell on my bed after i heard an ear-piercing scream coming from a female voice.

"it's early in the morning- sohee?" i was stunned as soon as i saw sohee standing in front of me, smiling brightly.

"sohee!" i stood up as i gave her a tight hug.

"how long has it been? 6 months? was it six months? omg you looked so pretty now. i mean you are always pretty but you look prettier now." sohee complimented me as she rubbed both of my cheeks using her hands.

sohee was jinhee eonni's younger sister. she used to visit me before but she got busy with school works and i am really thrilled to see her again.

it was saturday, so i guess that explains why she's here. i told her to wait for me because i had to take a shower and she did. after taking a shower we immediately went downstairs.

"AHREUM!!!" i was startled at the loud voice that called my name but i know who exactly owns that voice.

bang yedam.

"oh you're here!" i said as we high fived.

"what in the frick frackity flip are you doing here, bang yedam?" i looked at sohee who was glaring at yedam.

"you guys know each other?" i asked sohee.

"we're classmates, unfortunately." yedam rolled his eyes emphasizing unfortunately.

"yeah? as if i wanted to be your classmate, coconut head."

"yeah, whatever mushroom head."

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT–"

"woah woah. why are you guys fighting?" junkyu said.

"hi." he said as he pulled me closer to him and give me a kiss on the forehead. "good morning." he smiled.

"good morning, kyu." i replied.

"wait, so you mean the guy you are dating is the kim junkyu??!" sohee shouted.

"uh yeah?"

"damn, ahreum. did you save korea in your past life?"

ahreum's eyebrow furrowed. "why?"

"sis, a lot of girls are lining up just to date kim junkyu, even the prettiest girls at school. you hit the jackpot!"

i looked at junkyu. "you were that popular?"

"kind of? but don't worry i'm not as popular as yedam."

"yedam is really popular?!" why was i uneducated about this?

sohee nodded and so did junkyu. "he's a straight A student and he's good at everything by the word everything, i literally mean everything." i gasped as i looked at yedam who was shaking his head. "not everything geez!"

"oh shut up, coconut head! everyone knows your good at everything."

"i am not a coconut head-" and now, they're starting to bicker again. junkyu chuckled as he dragged me to the couch as he opened the television when i noticed something dangling on his neck.

"hey, is that the necklace i gave you?" i asked junkyu as he looked at the necklace he was wearing.

"it is." he nodded. "i love wearing it. it reminds me of you." he smiled at me and i returned the smile too.

"hey! stop staring at each other lovingly! you're hurting my eyes!"

"let them be, park sohee!"

junkyu and i laughed as we looked at yedam and sohee bickering near the stairs.

"they're always like that. they never get along even at school." junkyu chuckled. "but they look cute together."

"moon lovers ears up! a blue moon is happening next week!"

blue moon?

i looked at the television screen only to see a news report about a blue moon happening happening next week.

"blue moon? didn't you say you wanted to see that?" junkyu asked.

"yeah." i said as i looked at the tv screen.

"a blue moon only happens every three years and it's happening this year. mark your calendars it will be happening on october 19."

"isn't that your birthday?" i nodded.

"it is."

---

blue moon on her birthday.
you guys finish the puzzle.
jk jk. kskskkssksks