13

third person.

ahreum:
kyuuuuuuuuuu!

junkyu:
yeeeeessss?

ahreum:
can you please tell
jaehyuk that i cant
reach the book i
want. thank youuu
seen

junkyu looked at jaehyuk who was busy messing around with jihoon. "jaehyuk, ahreum says she can't reach a book." junkyu told jaehyuk.

jaehyuk stopped laughing and looked at junkyu. "oh okay. she could've just shouted though." jaehyuk stood up but before he could leave junkyu stopped him.

"jaehyuk!" he called jaehyuk causing him to turn around.

"yes hyung?"

"um can i... get the book for her? i mean, if it's okay." junkyu's voice softened at the end of the sentence but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. jaehyuk looked at the older boy in front of him before chuckling.

"okay, you can." jaehyuk smiled as junkyu looked at him. "when you arrive at the kitchen you'll see another door there, ang that's the greenhouse. just make sure you stay one meter away from her, okay?" jaehyuk reminded junkyu as the latter nodded and stood up.

"do you like my sister that much?" jaehyuk chuckled causing junkyu to blush. everyone looked at you and gave him teasing looks.

"ahreum's unlucky then." jihoon cackled as junkyu hit him with a cushion. junkyu went to the greenhouse only to see ahreum looking at her big library on the other side of the greenhouse. the place did have plants but all of them were fake.

"so you have greenhouse with fake plants and a library." junkyu said causing ahreum to look at him. ahreum chuckled before nodding.

"yes." ahreum told him.

"which book?" he asked. ahreum pointed a book on fourth shelve. junkyu reached for it and read the title. "rosetta and philae?" he asked, ahreum nodded.

"do you know about it? the rosetta mission?" ahreum asked junkyu. he nodded and gave the book to ahreum.

"on 2004, ESA sent rosetta and philae on the outer space to examine a comet am i right?" junkyu told her, he was so glad he listened to his science class before.

ahreum nodded, clutching the book. "but when philae was about to land on the comet there was an error, and rosetta could not find him. they lost contact and they had wait for each other in the universe. rosetta started looking for philae but she could not find him."

"did they fail to examine the comet?" junkyu asked ahreum as she shook her head.

"no. they successfully examined the comet thanks to philae's bravery. rosetta went on a search but still could not find philae, until they decided to give up." she stopped and looked at her glass window.

"but last 2016 rosetta found philae." she turned to junkyu and gave him a smile. "isn't that really cute? it's like even when circumstances try to separate the both of you but the world and destiny was on your side so in the end. it's still the both of you." she sat on the couch as junkyu did the same thing, maintaining the one meter gap.

"seems like you know a lot about astronomy." he laughed and so did ahreum. "i'm a sucker for it. i'd like to see the blue moon if i could go outside."

"what?" junkyu blinked.

"why?"

"i though you'd want to go to the ocean because i saw this movie where the girl was like you and she wanted to go to the ocean."

ahreum laughed at junkyu's reason. "you watched too many romance movies, kyu. i don't like the ocean." she told him.

"why?"

"because i can't swim, okay?!" junkyu laughed at ahreum's reason, and ahreum followed.

"they say that whoever stands beside you under the blue moon, that person would be the one you'd spend your lifetime with." ahreum said and looked outside the glass window. "doesn't that sound really beautiful?"

ahreum smiled, junkyu looked at the girl beside him as the sunlight hit her face. he smiled. "very beautiful." he said while looking at ahreum. she faced junkyu and realized that he was staring at her.

"JUNKYU! WE'RE GOING HOME!"

omg 1k reads Hbxusgsysha love you all xx