Roommates?!

"Nezu, come on! I would rather stay with anyone else except that annoying Joke." Aizawa groaned trying to convince Nezu to change him dorm mate. Nezu was annoyed, but he had a good comeback. "Aizawa, stop being so arrogant about Ms. Joke! I bet you secretly have a crush on her but you don't have the guts to talk to her." Nezu replied, walking away with a smirk. Aizawa's cheeks flushed with red blush. "Me? Having a crush on Joke? No way." Aizawa thought to himself. He unlocked the dorm door, sighing. But, when he went inside, he was shocked! The dorm was incredibly big and looked cozy. He liked the place, but he was still upset that Joke was his dorm partner. He dropped all of his stuff and bounced on the sofa. 

One hour later, Emi Fukukado had walked into the dorm room

One hour later, Emi Fukukado had walked into the dorm room. Aizawa had already fallen asleep, and his stuff was everywhere. She looked around the place, amazed. When Aizawa had woken up, he was absolutely grumpy. He got up, walked around to find Emi cooking noodles. He glared at her, but Emi simply just smiled and said: "Oh, hey sleepyhead! I'm just cooking some noodles, do you want some?" Aizawa replied with, "Yes, please." Emi gave him a thumbs up just before he left the room. He blushed, thinking about what Nezu said. After a while, Emi walked up to him bringing up a bowl of noodles. "Thanks, Joke." Aizawa said. "Aw, is that all I'm gonna get, future husband? Not even a kiss?" Emi teased. Aizawa groaned, slurping on his noodles. Emi gave him a simple smile just before she left the living room. "I'm going to wander around, call me if you need anything!" Emi said as Aizawa nodded his head in agreement. He then smiled softly, it was obvious he couldn't stop thinking about that cheery woman. 

Omfg